Senior Front-End Engineer, Segment Data
- Take full ownership of the development and deployment of UI modules, following best practices for front end development.
- Interact with customers, understand different use cases and turn them into the UI features.
- Work closely with the UI/UX designer to convert the wireframes into an intuitive and seamlessly responsive application.
- Shall be integrating with the backend technologies for displaying rightful content.
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities.
- Familiarity with a variety of front-end frameworks like Angular, React, Ember, Backbone and the ability to evaluate new tools and make strategic recommendations
- Experience with programming frameworks like Play, Django,RubyOnRails.
- A strong design sense and knowledge of how product design affects UI/UX
- Experience developing large-scale, complex web applications and an appreciation for pragmatic and and well-tested code
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
Meet Some of Quantcast's Employees
Lindsey looks at performance targeting pipelines for Quantcast to pinpoint inefficiencies. Then, she shares processed insights on customer targeting to make it better down the road.
Back to top