Senior Front-End Engineer, Segment Data
- Take full ownership of the development and deployment of UI modules, following best practices for front end development.
- Interact with customers, understand different use cases and turn them into the UI features.
- Work closely with the UI/UX designer to convert the wireframes into an intuitive and seamlessly responsive application.
- Shall be integrating with the backend technologies for displaying rightful content.
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities.
- Familiarity with a variety of front-end frameworks like Angular, React, Ember, Backbone and the ability to evaluate new tools and make strategic recommendations
- Experience with programming frameworks like Play, Django,RubyOnRails.
- A strong design sense and knowledge of how product design affects UI/UX
- Experience developing large-scale, complex web applications and an appreciation for pragmatic and and well-tested code
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
Meet Some of Quantcast's Employees
Senior Account Manager
Rodney manages a book of accounts in Northern California in order to assist clients. He helps integrate new products and strategies in order to build business.
Back to top