Senior Front-End Engineer, Creative Management
- London, United Kingdom
Quantcast is hiring a Senior Front-End Engineer to work on the Creative Management team in our London office.
We have built one of the world's largest, living data-sets and we use it to bring unparalleled relevance to online advertising. By utilizing artificial intelligence and live data to understand digital audiences, Quantcast solves the biggest challenges in marketing.
Our Creative Management team is building the next generation of ad management tools and insights to enable our external customers to run digital advertising campaigns as effectively as possible.
- Contribute to the roadmap and build our ad management platform for external users.
- Build data visualizations that make complex ideas and insights simple to understand and make people say“ Wow!”Keep yourself abreast and are opinionated about the latest front-end technologies.
- Use modern tools like React, Redux, Redux-Saga, Hooks, TypeScript, ES6, SASS and more.
- Work with designers and product managers to determine product direction and customer needs
- Strong computer science fundamentals.
- An advocate for TDD and BDD with frameworks like Jest, Cypress, Jasmine, Mocha or similar.
- Experience with modern JS workflow (Grunt/Gulp/WebPack)Experience building scalable and performant web applications.
Quantcast is an advertising technology company and the creator of an innovative intelligent audience platform that empowers brands, agencies and publishers to know and grow their audiences online. Our solutions are leveling the playing field for our customers when it comes to effectively reaching audiences online and helping them power a thriving free and open internet for everyone. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Francisco, Quantcast has employees in 20 offices across 10 countries.
We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can be their authentic self. We work to ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Back to top