Senior Front-End Engineer, Creative Management
- Contribute to the roadmap and build our ad management platform for internal and external users.
- Build Data Visualizations that make complex ideas and insights simple to understand and make people say “wow”.
- Keep yourself abreast and are opinionated about the latest FrontEnd technologies
- Make the most of modern tools like AngularJS, React, ES6, SASS and more.
- Work with designers and product managers to determine product direction and customer needs
- Share knowledge and best practices with team and the wider engineering organization.
- Participate in a team-wide on-call rotation.
- Strong computer science fundamentals
- An advocate for TDD and BDD with frameworks like Jasmine, Protractor, Mocha or similar
- Excellent HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience with modern JS workflow (Grunt/Gulp/WebPack)
- Experience with CSS pre-processors such as SASS or LESS
- Experience building scalable and performant web applications
- Experience with component based design and unidirectional data flows
- Background in Java, .Net or similar technologies
Meet Some of Quantcast's Employees
Senior Account Manager
Rodney manages a book of accounts in Northern California in order to assist clients. He helps integrate new products and strategies in order to build business.
Back to top