Senior Front-End Engineer, Creative Management
- Contribute to the roadmap and build our ad management platform for internal and external users.
- Build Data Visualizations that make complex ideas and insights simple to understand and make people say “wow”.
- Keep yourself abreast and are opinionated about the latest FrontEnd technologies
- Make the most of modern tools like AngularJS, React, ES6, SASS and more.
- Work with designers and product managers to determine product direction and customer needs
- Share knowledge and best practices with team and the wider engineering organization.
- Participate in a team-wide on-call rotation.
- Strong computer science fundamentals
- An advocate for TDD and BDD with frameworks like Jasmine, Protractor, Mocha or similar
- Excellent HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience with modern JS workflow (Grunt/Gulp/WebPack)
- Experience with CSS pre-processors such as SASS or LESS
- Experience building scalable and performant web applications
- Experience with component based design and unidirectional data flows
- Background in Java, .Net or similar technologies
Meet Some of Quantcast's Employees
Lindsey looks at performance targeting pipelines for Quantcast to pinpoint inefficiencies. Then, she shares processed insights on customer targeting to make it better down the road.
Back to top