Senior Front-End Engineer, Creative Management
Quantcast is hiring a Senior Front-End Engineer to work on the Creative Management team in our London office.
We have built one of the world's largest, living data-sets and we use it to bring unparalleled relevance to online advertising. By utilizing artificial intelligence and live data to understand digital audiences, Quantcast solves the biggest challenges in marketing.
Our Creative Management team is building the next generation of ad management tools and insights to enable our internal teams and external customers to run digital advertising campaigns as effectively as possible.
- Contribute to the roadmap and build our ad management platform for internal and external users
- Build data visualizations that make complex ideas and insights simple to understand and make people say “Wow!”
- Keep yourself abreast and are opinionated about the latest front-end technologies
- Use modern tools like React, Redux, Redux-Saga, Hooks, TypeScript, ES6, SASS and more
- Work with designers and product managers to determine product direction and customer needs
- Strong computer science fundamentals
- An advocate for TDD and BDD with frameworks like frameworks like Jest, Cypress, Jasmine, Mocha or similar
- Experience with modern JS workflow (Grunt/Gulp/WebPack)
- Experience building scalable and performant web applications
Quantcast owns and operates the world’s largest audience insights and measurement platform on the open internet. Fueled by live data drawn from more than 100 million web and mobile destinations, Quantcast applies machine learning technology to help marketers, publishers, and agencies grow their brands by better understanding and predicting consumer interactions in real-time.
Founded in 2006, Quantcast is headquartered in San Francisco and has employees in over 20 offices across 10 countries. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can be their authentic self.
Back to top