Senior Front- End Engineer, Creative Management, London
Our team is building the next generation of ad management tools and insights to enable our internal teams and external customers to run digital advertising campaigns as effectively as possible.
- Contribute to the roadmap and build our ad management platform for internal and external users.
- Build Data Visualizations that make complex ideas and insights simple to understand and make people say “wow”.
- Keep yourself abreast and are opinionated about the latest FrontEnd technologies
- Make the most of modern tools like AngularJS, React, ES6, SASS and more.
- Work with designers and product managers to determine product direction and customer needs
- Share knowledge and best practices with team and the wider engineering organization.
- Participate in a team-wide on-call rotation.
- Strong computer science fundamentals
- An advocate for TDD and BDD with frameworks like Jasmine, Protractor, Mocha or similar
- Excellent HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience with modern JS workflow (Grunt/Gulp/WebPack)
- Experience with CSS pre-processors such as SASS or LESS
- Experience building scalable and performant web applications
- Experience with component based design and unidirectional data flows
- Background in Java, .Net or similar technologies
Quantcast helps create a more personalized digital world. We have built one of the world’s most sophisticated data-intelligence platforms, use big data and machine learning to solve the biggest challenges in marketing and create more rewarding experiences across the digital landscape. Publishers use our insights to better understand audiences and how content resonates with consumers they want to attract and retain. Marketers utilize our understanding of online behavior and our predictive advertising capabilities to reach the customers likeliest to engage with their messages. Consumers see the results of our work in relevant stories and advertisements that create a personalized experience across all of their devices.
Become part of a global company, join our team in London! Besides its great location, breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks are provided daily with Happy Hour on Friday afternoons! Quantcast was honored as a Glassdoor Best Place to Work in 2015 & 2016. To learn more, follow Quantcast on Glassdoor
Back to top