Senior Financial Analyst
Quantcast is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to join its Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) team. The FP&A team partners with senior management to advise on strategic decision-making, leads financial planning, budgeting & forecasting and supports investor relations initiatives. This position offers a significant opportunity to use creative ideas to design, implement and manage processes that support business needs and provides significant exposure to senior management. A successful candidate is an organized self-starter with innate entrepreneurial and analytical abilities.
- Partner with the sales & marketing organization as a trusted adviser on strategy, financial planning and revenue forecasting
- Support critical planning processes including long range planning, forecasting and annual budgeting
- Develop, maintain and improve financial models to support investment initiatives and ‘what-if’ scenario planning
- Work collaboratively across functional teams to develop sophisticated, quantitative analysis that translates internal and external data into actionable insights
- Identify actionable insights and suggest recommendations to influence the direction of the business
- Evaluate and lead in-depth analysis on special projects as new initiatives and opportunities arise
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reporting to senior management and Board of Directors
- BA/BS degree from a leading institution
- 3-5 years of work experience in investment banking, consulting or on a finance team at a technology company
- Advanced proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint, including ability to develop financial models and presentations from scratch
- Strong financial acumen and strong planning, analytical, leadership and communication skills
- Highly organized self-starter and able to deal with ambiguity
- Team player comfortable working with global business partners across regions
- Willingness to travel (up to 20%)
- Experience with Hyperion / Essbase, Tableau or SQL
Quantcast owns and operates the world’s largest audience insights and measurement platform on the open internet. Fueled by live data drawn from more than 100 million web and mobile destinations, Quantcast applies machine learning technology to help marketers, publishers, and agencies grow their brands by better understanding and predicting consumer interactions in real-time.
Founded in 2006, Quantcast is headquartered in San Francisco and has employees in over 20 offices across 10 countries. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can be their authentic self.
Back to top