Senior Financial Analyst
- San Francisco, CA
Quantcast is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to join its Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) team. The FP&A team partners with senior management to advise on strategic decision-making, leads financial planning, budgeting & forecasting, corporate financial due diligence, and investor relations initiatives. The range of team responsibilities provide unique exposure to a wide breadth of corporate finance, including business partnership, financial modeling, all three statements (P&L, balance sheet and cash flow), corporate valuation and investor messaging. This position offers a significant opportunity to use creative ideas to design, implement and manage processes that support business needs, and provides significant exposure to senior management. A successful candidate is an organized self-starter with innate entrepreneurial and analytical abilities.
- Partner with senior leaders within the organization as a trusted adviser on strategy, financial planning and revenue forecasting
- Support critical planning processes including long range planning, forecasting and annual budgeting
- Work collaboratively across functional teams to develop sophisticated, quantitative analysis that translates internal and external data into actionable insights
- Identify actionable insights and suggest recommendations to influence the direction of the business; act as a thought partner
- Support financial due diligence as new initiatives and projects arise
- Manage comparable company earnings analysis and competitive benchmarking
- Develop, maintain and improve financial models to support investment initiatives and scenario planning
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reporting to senior management and Board of Directors
- BA/BS degree from a leading institution
- 3-5 years of FP&A or related experience with investment banking, consulting or corporate development experience a plus
- Advanced proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint, including ability to develop financial models and presentations from scratch
- Strong financial acumen with proficiency in accounting and corporate finance concepts
- Strong understanding of valuation concepts and modeling techniques used by analysts and investors
- Excellent planning, analytical, leadership and communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Highly organized self-starter and able to deal with ambiguity
- Team player comfortable working with global business partners across regions
- Experience with Hyperion / Essbase, Tableau, SQL or FactSet
Quantcast is an audience intelligence and measurement company headquartered in San Francisco. Combining machine learning, a privacy-by-design approach, and live data drawn from more than 100 million online destinations, Quantcast provides software, information and advertising services for marketers, publishers and advertising agencies worldwide. Founded in 2006, Quantcast has employees in 20 offices across 10 countries.
We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can be their authentic self. We work to ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Back to top