Quantcast is hiring a Senior Engineering Manager to work on our Segment Modeling team in our Seattle office.
As the real-time pulse of the Internet, Quantcast runs the world’s largest AI-driven insights and measurement platform directly quantifying over 100 million web destinations. Using machine learning to drive human learning, Quantcast provides brand marketers and publishers with meaningful audience insights, predictive targeting and measurement solutions across the customer journey.
As a Senior Engineering Manager, you will be a hands-on manager focused on big data to lead and grow a strong engineering team in Seattle. This team is responsible for building a real-time analytics platform that allows customers (both internal and external) to benefit from the power of Quantcast's large scale data processing proficiency, modeling capabilities, and unique data sets. You'll have the opportunity to manage and work with a team of startup veterans and senior engineers to make this ambitious vision a market-changing reality.
- Hire and mentor world-class engineers
- Establish a team culture of innovation, customer obsession, and operational excellence
- Work with customers directly and work with them to build new products and design new features
- Balance building operational improvements against new feature development to ensure an operationally excellent product while delivering against the customer’s requirements
- Drive exceptional systems quality
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, or related field
- 10+ years of Engineering experience
- 5+ years experience in Engineering Management
- Experience with all phases of software development (design, development, test, operations, end-of-life)
- Experience building Web applications and client-facing API's
- MBA degree
- Java programming experience
Quantcast is on a mission to help brands grow in the AI era. We are creating the System of Intelligence for the marketing ecosystem so clients can make every customer engagement smarter, faster and more relevant.
Since 2006, we’ve been building Q - the world’s largest AI-driven audience behavior platform for the open Internet that today directly quantifies over 100 million web and mobile destinations. Q powers the Quantcast Intelligence Cloud, our suite of audience insights, targeting and measurement solutions designed to understand, influence, convert and measure the consumer journey. Marketers, agencies, consultancies and publishers use the Quantcast Intelligence Cloud to discover new customers, drive incremental growth and deliver business outcomes.
As a global technology company, Quantcast operates in 10 countries with headquarters in San Francisco. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can be their authentic self.