Senior Engineering Manager, Advertise Configuration Platform
- San Francisco, CA
The Advertise Configuration Platform engineering team builds the back-end configuration management systems, tools, and APIs, enabling Quantcast’s product engineering teams to build powerful client-facing products quickly, safely and easily. These services are key to our ability to grow and scale as a business.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Engineering Manager to lead and grow this team!
- Hire and mentor world-class engineers
- Nurture a team culture of innovation, customer focus, and operational excellence
- Partner with Product Management, Product Engineering, Platform Engineering to define and drive your engineering roadmap
- Build and operate back-end software services and APIs, to enable Quantcast’s online advertising customers to launch, optimize and execute advertising campaigns easily and scalably
- 5+ years of Engineering experience
- 2+ years experience in Engineering Management
- Self-driven and desire to make a difference
- Excellent communication skills
- Operational and customer focus
- Proven track record of recruiting and developing high quality Engineers
- Experience with all phases of software development (design, development, test, operations, end-of-life)
- Experience building software and APIs that elegantly solve business and technical problems
- Java, Python or Golang programming experience preferred
Quantcast is an audience intelligence and measurement company headquartered in San Francisco. Combining machine learning, a privacy-by-design approach, and live data drawn from more than 100 million online destinations, Quantcast provides software, information and advertising services for marketers, publishers and advertising agencies worldwide. Founded in 2006, Quantcast has employees in 20 offices across 10 countries.
We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can be their authentic self. We work to ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Back to top