Senior DevOps Engineer, Publisher
- Engineer and operate solutions for automation, configuration management, deployment, software troubleshooting, system troubleshooting, etc.
- Innovate with new designs and optimizations to improve the performance of existing infrastructure.
- Build and operate critical monitoring/measurement and alarm/alert systems to ensure we meet our SLAs.
- Provide technical input into product roadmaps for the team.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field & 5+ years of related work experience.
- Proficiency in AWS deployment methodologies.
- Track record of driving operational excellence.
- Experience with package-management systems (e.g., RPM) for building and deploying custom software.
- Experience with system configuration-management systems (e.g., Puppet, Chef).
- Experience with large scale distributed systems is a plus.
- Proficiency in multiple scripting languages (e.g., shell, Python, Ruby).
- Flexibility to deal with novel and dynamic deployment environments.
- Planning, prioritization and time-management skills.
Meet Some of Quantcast's Employees
Lindsey looks at performance targeting pipelines for Quantcast to pinpoint inefficiencies. Then, she shares processed insights on customer targeting to make it better down the road.
Back to top