Senior DevOps Engineer, Publisher
- Engineer and operate solutions for automation, configuration management, deployment, software troubleshooting, system troubleshooting, etc.
- Innovate with new designs and optimizations to improve the performance of existing infrastructure.
- Build and operate critical monitoring/measurement and alarm/alert systems to ensure we meet our SLAs.
- Provide technical input into product roadmaps for the team.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field & 5+ years of related work experience.
- Proficiency in AWS deployment methodologies.
- Track record of driving operational excellence.
- Experience with package-management systems (e.g., RPM) for building and deploying custom software.
- Experience with system configuration-management systems (e.g., Puppet, Chef).
- Experience with large scale distributed systems is a plus.
- Proficiency in multiple scripting languages (e.g., shell, Python, Ruby).
- Flexibility to deal with novel and dynamic deployment environments.
- Planning, prioritization and time-management skills.
Meet Some of Quantcast's Employees
Senior Account Manager
Rodney manages a book of accounts in Northern California in order to assist clients. He helps integrate new products and strategies in order to build business.
Back to top