Senior DevOps Engineer
- Engineer and operate solutions for automation, configuration management, CI/CD, software troubleshooting and system troubleshooting
- Innovate with new designs and optimizations to enhance the performance, elasticity and fault-tolerance of existing infrastructure
- Create and operate mission-critical monitoring/measurement and alarm/alert systems
- Provide tooling for other software engineers to run their services
- BA/BSc degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with deployment and orchestration technologies (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, Mesos, OpenStack, Puppet, Chef, Salt, Ansible)
- Experience with continuous integration systems (e.g. Jenkins, Bamboo, TeamCity)
- Experience with Linux system administration
- Proficiency in scripting languages (e.g. shell, Python, Ruby)
- Working knowledge of networking and web standards (such as DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP, HTTP, web security mechanisms, proxies, firewalls, load balancers)
- Working knowledge of cloud computing including virtualization, hosted services, multi-tenant cloud infrastructures, storage systems and content delivery networks
- Familiarity with open source server software (such as HAProxy, Apache, NGINX) and Amazon Web Services
Meet Some of Quantcast's Employees
Lindsey looks at performance targeting pipelines for Quantcast to pinpoint inefficiencies. Then, she shares processed insights on customer targeting to make it better down the road.
Back to top