Senior Data Analyst
- San Francisco, CA
This role is a superb opportunity for anyone, who loves to bring their SQL, Tableau and Python skills to the next level! You will get to work with one of the most exciting datasets in the advertising industry while collectively owning those work areas as a global team.
You will be part of Quantcast’s Data Analytics team, which is a truly global team that covers the regions of North America, EMEA and APAC.
We lead all aspects of and shape Quantcast’s landscape of Tableau dashboards that depict what is happening across the global business in areas of Sales Ops, Finance, Client Services and others.
Role and Responsibilities
- 70% of your time is spent on developing Python-based advertising campaign reports. This involves crafting sophisticated and advanced SQL queries against our Snowflake database and coding the report elements in Python to put the reports in production. Also, this includes answering requests that may not be covered by the advertising campaign reports in the form of JIRA tickets.
- 15% of your time is spent on developing and maintaining Tableau dashboards. This involves understanding our Sales Ops, Finance & Client Service metrics & data tables and making dashboards more useful, either by partner request or out of our team’s initiative.
- 15% of your time is spent on owning the communication and relationships within our team as well as our team’s partners.
Experience and Skills (required)
- 5+ years of extensively using SQL.
- 2+ years of working with Tableau or similar data visualization tools.
- 2+ years of programming experience in Python.
Quantcast owns and operates the world’s largest audience insights and measurement platform on the open internet. Fueled by live data drawn from more than 100 million web and mobile destinations, Quantcast applies machine learning technology to help marketers, publishers, and agencies grow their brands by better understanding and predicting consumer interactions in real-time.
Founded in 2006, Quantcast is headquartered in San Francisco and has employees in over 20 offices across 10 countries. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can be their authentic self.
Quantcast is an audience intelligence and measurement company headquartered in San Francisco. Combining machine learning, a privacy-by-design approach, and live data drawn from more than 100 million online destinations, Quantcast provides software, information and advertising services for marketers, publishers and advertising agencies worldwide. Founded in 2006, Quantcast has employees in 20 offices across 10 countries.
We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can be their authentic self. We work to ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Back to top