Senior Data Analyst
- Dublin, Ireland
***Please note that Stamp 4 visa or EU residency is required to apply for this position***
Quantcast is hiring a Senior Analyst for our Dublin office!
We have created one of the world's largest, living data-sets and we use it to bring unparalleled relevance to online advertising. By utilising technology and big data to understand digital audiences, Quantcast solves the biggest challenges in marketing.
This role is a great opportunity for anyone who wants to bring their SQL, Tableau and Python skills to the next level while exercising their commercial acumen for our global operations. You will get to work with one of the most interesting datasets in the advertising industry and have the opportunity to contribute to different work areas of the team while collectively owning those work areas as a global team.
- You will be part of Quantcast’s Data Analytics team, which is a truly global team that covers the regions of North America, EMEA and APAC.
- We oversee and shape Quantcast’s landscape of Tableau dashboards that depict what is happening across the global business in areas of Sales Ops, Finance, Client Services and others.
- The Data Analytics team also owns and develops Python-based advertising campaign reports, which help our account managers to have more meaningful conversations with our advertiser clients.
Role and Responsibilities:
- 60% of your time is spent on analytics for advertising campaigns. This involves crafting complex and advanced SQL queries against our Snowflake database to help our account managers better understand our clients’ advertiser campaigns. Also, this includes building self-serve reports for our account managers based on Python and SQL.
- 25% of your time is spent on developing and maintaining Tableau dashboards. This involves understanding our Sales Ops, Finance & Client Service metrics & data tables and making dashboards more useful, either by stakeholder request or out of our team’s initiative.
- 15% of your time is spent on managing the communication and relationships within our team as well as our team’s stakeholders.
Experience and Skills (required):
- 3+ years of experience of extensively using SQL in other projects and writing intermediate to advanced SQL syntax that efficiently retrieves data from several data tables.
- 2+ years of working with Tableau or similar data visualisation tools and have developed a strong sense for good data visualisation practices.
- 2+ years of programming experience in Python and can translate an idea into code comfortably while following high coding standards.
- Ability to organise your work well and be productive within a fast-paced environment and pending deadlines for business requests from our team’s stakeholders.
- Problem-solving skills with the ability to anticipate roadblocks, diagnose problems and generate effective solutions on your own.
- Genuine interest in learning more about digital advertising and different ways of evaluating performance, delivery and audience of advertising campaigns.
Experience and skills (preferred):
- You have worked with the Snowflake data warehouse before.
- You have had exposure to digital marketing before and have initial knowledge about digital advertising.
- You have worked with JIRA before (issue tracking software).
Quantcast is an audience intelligence and measurement company headquartered in San Francisco. Combining machine learning, a privacy-by-design approach, and live data drawn from more than 100 million online destinations, Quantcast provides software, information and advertising services for marketers, publishers and advertising agencies worldwide. Founded in 2006, Quantcast has employees in 20 offices across 10 countries.
We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can be their authentic self. We work to ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Back to top