Senior Customer Success Specialist
Quantcast, a revolutionary company focused on media analytics and targeted advertising, is expanding its Customer Success team. The Customer Success team’s primary goal is to make every customer experience successful.
You will be responsible for supporting our sales and account management teams in setup and executing the online advertising programs of Quantcast’s customer base. You will work with a designated customer team to ensure flawless campaign execution and customer success for our top-tier clients.
This is a great opportunity for someone interested in getting a start in display advertising and gaining experience with all aspects of advertising campaign management.
- Ensure all media plans and campaigns are set up properly, accurately and are the best quality to service our clients
- Help the Account Management and Sales teams to ensure that the onboarding of new clients is accomplished in a timely and efficient manner
- Correspond with clients to deliver on starting collateral (insertion orders, creative, etc) to ensure timely agreements to launch on-time
- Collaborate on creative setup and tagging strategy with Tech Ops team
- Collect creative from client, verify specifications and follow defined creative/Traffic process
- Assist in determining pricing quotes for customers by following rate card and working with pricing
- Develop a strong understanding of Quantcast Insertion Order terms & policies in order to meet turnaround times of contracts and partners with Legal and Rev Ops
- Partner with the Customer team to assist in the creation of insights & performance presentations
- Support AM/AE in creating analyses for high impact client opportunities and draft recommendations for clients
- Bachelor’s Degree or comparable real world experience
- 1 to 3 years professional experience. Preference is in a Client Services, Customer Success or Account Management role
- Communication, organization and multitasking skills are essential
- A self-starter who can work independently, but thrives in a team atmosphere
- Strong communication and critical thinking skills
- Experience working in Excel (pivot tables a bonus) and PowerPoint
- Extremely strong attention to detail, ability to QA own work, and passionate about being organized
- Proven ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks, projects and ever-changing priorities
- Must learn new concepts, processes, technologies quickly and demonstrate thorough understanding so as to introduce improvements to existing processes
Quantcast helps create a more personalized digital world. We have built one of the world’s most sophisticated data-intelligence platforms, utilizing big data and machine learning to solve the biggest challenges in marketing and create more rewarding experiences across the digital landscape. Publishers use our insights to better understand audiences and how content resonates with consumers they want to attract and retain. Marketers utilize our understanding of online behavior and our predictive advertising capabilities to reach the customers likeliest to engage with their messages. Consumers see the results of our work in relevant stories and advertisements that create a personalized experience across all of their devices.
Quantcast was honored as a Glassdoor Best Place to Work in 2015 & 2016. To learn more, follow Quantcast on Glassdoor.
Back to top