Senior Communications Manager, EMEA
- Dublin, Ireland
Quantcast’s mission is to build the audience platform to radically simplify advertising on the open internet. By combining our leading machine learning technology and unique first party data, we’re making it easier for brands and publishers to understand and reach relevant audiences online. As a result, consumers worldwide see more relevant and useful messages from brands and have better access to the quality ad-funded news and content they rely on.
We’re looking for a brilliant communications professional who can help articulate our company story to our key audiences. Based in Dublin, you’ll define our external communications strategy across press, social media, events and other channels in our key European markets.
The successful candidate will be a creative thinker, have a strong sense of curiosity and attention to detail, be an excellent writer and be able to identify and convey stories in a compelling way. They will have the flexibility, ingenuity and self awareness to be able to adapt themselves to differing tasks and audiences internally and externally.
The role will be based in Quantcast’s Dublin office reporting into our Head of Communications based in San Francisco, and will require regular travel to the UK and occasional travel to our other key European markets, local health guidelines allowing.
What you'll do:
- Develop and execute creative external communications programs that support our business objectives and can scale across multiple markets
- Build, maintain and own relationships with key reporters across trade, business and other relevant press
- Manage our PR agency teams in Europe and ensure they’re delivering excellent results for the business
- Oversee and execute our local social media strategy Lead on messaging development, executive coaching, copywriting and other content development across external channels
- Partner with regional leadership, Sales, Product Marketing and Field Marketing to identify compelling stories based on corporate updates, product innovation and customer success and define the most relevant audiences and channels
- Identify clear data-driven objectives and effectively measure progress against them
- Lead on local crisis communications issues and drive the team towards a strategy
What you already have:
- 8+ years of relevant experience in public relations, marketing, communications or related fields
- Excellent command of the English language and written and verbal communications skills, and the ability to apply them in turning complex technical information into simple and engaging stories
- Proven track record of establishing and exceeding goals
- Experience leading multi-market Communications and PR activity in Europe
- Proven track record of close partnership with cross-functional stakeholders to deliver positive outcomes
- Strong attention to detail, high level of discretion, and the ability to maintain a calm approach with complex issues
- Collaborative approach to work and able to forge strong ties across teamsAbility to run multiple projects simultaneously and adapt to changing priorities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, and create new processes when needed
- Familiarity with social media strategy, video production processes or graphic design is a plus
What you'll get from us:
- A great work atmosphere with fun, diverse teams all driving towards the same goal
- Catered food onsite (when back to normal!)
- Fully covered health insurance
- And much more!
Quantcast is an audience intelligence and measurement company headquartered in San Francisco. Combining machine learning, a privacy-by-design approach, and live data drawn from more than 100 million online destinations, Quantcast provides software, information and advertising services for marketers, publishers and advertising agencies worldwide. Founded in 2006, Quantcast has employees in 20 offices across 10 countries.
We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can be their authentic self. We work to ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Back to top