Senior Business Systems Analyst
Quantcast seeks a talented Senior Business Systems Analyst to join the Enterprise Applications team. We provide business teams with critical business applications in areas such as Marketing, Sales, and Finance.
We are a leader in the rapid evolution of advertising technology and this includes innovation on how services are sold in our industry. The mission of this team is to imagine, invent and build state-of-the-art solutions that make complex business processes simple, intuitive and scalable.
As a part of the team, you will work on a diverse and challenging set of high-visibility projects. Our software has broad impact across the organization and throughout the customer experience.
The ideal candidate is a proven self-starter with a strong background in business process analysis and applications technology. You should be equally comfortable collaborating with business partners to vision best-in-class future processes and digging into code with software engineers to understand a reporting discrepancy. You have experience with team leadership and enjoy mentoring and coaching others. You pride yourself in an ability to apply creative solutions to complex problems in a fast-paced and highly collaborative environment. You are self-driven and take full ownership of projects and relationships with business partners.
- Lead business analysis branch of Enterprise Applications team
- Serve as subject matter expert across multiple business processes and systems including but not limited to Salesforce, Workday, and JIRA.
- Vision and design flexible, scalable and robust business applications and tools
- Create detailed functional business requirements for complex projects
- Roll-up your sleeves to do hands-on configuration, reporting and customer support
- Manage relationships and expectations of internal customers
- Evaluate technical solutions and new applications
- Design, implement and manage effective QA and UAT processes
- Drive evolution of team project methodology best practices
- Ensure SOX and compliance standards are met across our applications portfolio
- Leverage data to generate usable insights that identify areas of opportunity for new user growth, user engagement and improved business processes
- Drive, manage and prioritize customer feedback loop to enhance system performance and customer usage
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Information Systems or MBA
- 5+ years business systems analysis experience
- Deep understanding of Lead-to-Cash and Financial business processes
- Experience with SaaS business applications such as Salesforce and JIRA
- Experience with financial systems such as Oracle EBS
- Success leading and mentoring other analysts
- Excellent communication skills and customer service orientation
- Passion for learning new technologies and sharing knowledge with others
- Experience using database query tools - such as MySQL, Oracle, SQL, SOQL
Quantcast owns and operates the world’s largest audience insights and measurement platform on the open internet. Fueled by live data drawn from more than 100 million web and mobile destinations, Quantcast applies machine learning technology to help marketers, publishers, and agencies grow their brands by better understanding and predicting consumer interactions in real-time.
Founded in 2006, Quantcast is headquartered in San Francisco and employs more than 700 employees in over 20 offices across 10 countries. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can be their authentic self.
Back to top