Senior Associate, Media Services Operations
As a result of our growth, Quantcast has an opportunity for a Senior Associate, Media Services Operations who will work across many functions including Operations, Sales, Marketing, Product and Engineering to lead and support end to end projects. You will have the opportunity to help define and implement the future evolution of how we bring a “Best in Class” media experience to our customers. You will be supporting and leading key projects designed to improve the overall customer journey for one of the most exciting and leading companies in the Programmatic space.
Our ideal candidate has the skills to immediately hit the ground running and the desire to be the very best at driving process and workflow improvements. Our small size and rapid growth provide you many opportunities to have a direct and immediate impact on our business and to accelerate your career. Finally, our position in the industry provides you with a platform to further establish yourself as an industry thought leader.
- Build and maintain strong knowledge of Quantcast’s internal sales and services process, workflows, tools, platforms and client facing solutions
- Lead and support on key projects that focus on continuous improvement of Sales & Operations process and workflows
- Problem formulation and analysis of customer data and feedback to proactively identify new areas of improvement to increase customer retention, scaling and satisfaction
- Build strong partnerships and collaborate with other teams on cross functional projects
- Support on vendor outsourcing initiatives from documentation, implementation, processes, workflows and communication to drive further effectiveness and efficienci
- BA/BS degree in a technical or business-oriented field, or equivalent practical experience
- 2-4 years of professional experience ideally in an operational role in a media or marketing firm
- Proven ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks, projects and ever-changing priorities
- Proven ability to lead process and workflow improvement projects end to end
- Strong analytical background, knowledge of basic statistics and exceptional critical thinking skills
- Excel proficiency
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated skills in gathering requirements, prioritization, supporting and leading projects
- Highly self-motivated, self-directed, and attentive to detail
- Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced, highly collaborative and dynamic startup environment
- MA/MS degree in a management or technical field
- 1-3 years of management consulting experience
- SQL and statistical modeling
- Experience within the ad tech landscape
Quantcast helps create a more personalized digital world. We have built one of the world’s most sophisticated data-intelligence platforms, utilizing big data and machine learning to solve the biggest challenges in marketing and create more rewarding experiences across the digital landscape. Publishers use our insights to better understand audiences and how content resonates with consumers they want to attract and retain. Marketers utilize our understanding of online behaviors and our predictive advertising capabilities to reach the customers likeliest to engage with their messages. Consumers see the results of our work in relevant stories and advertisements that create a personalised experience across all of their devices.
Quantcast was honored as a Glassdoor Best Place to Work in 2015 & 2016. To learn more, follow Quantcast on Glassdoor.
Back to top