Senior API Engineer, Campaign Management Services
- Design and implement APIs that expose our technology to internal and external customers.
- Split our monolithic systems into sensible, modular services.
- Build internal tools to monitor and repair our API infrastructure.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical or Computer or Software Engineering, Pure or Applied Mathematics, or equivalent degree. Master’s or Ph.D preferred.
- 5+ years of professional software engineering experience.
- 2+ years designing or developing real-world Application Programming Interfaces (APIs).
- Proficient in: Java, C++, Python, Ruby, or another object-oriented programming language
- Experience with Linux or UNIX production environments, with AWS experience preferred.
- Mentored junior developers to grow their careers and deliver outstanding results.
- Strong experience (and strong opinions about) crafting production services.
- Polite but assertive personality, thanks. You criticize work, but never people. :)
- Open-source contributions and/or projects. GitHub, please?
- Experience deprecating and replacing legacy systems, without breaking everything.
Campaign Management Services is:
- Developer driven: your pick your own technology stack, but you share our infrastructure.
- Friendly and professional: you're positive, a great teammate, and respect diverse voices.
- Nerdy at heart: both our founders were engineers and you love Hackathons.
- Employee supported: you’ll enjoy full medical, dental, vision benefits; 401(k) plans; free meals; commuter benefits; and more.
Meet Some of Quantcast's Employees
Senior Account Manager
Rodney manages a book of accounts in Northern California in order to assist clients. He helps integrate new products and strategies in order to build business.
Back to top