Senior API Engineer, Campaign Management Services
- Design and implement APIs that expose our technology to internal and external customers.
- Split our monolithic systems into sensible, modular services.
- Build internal tools to monitor and repair our API infrastructure.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical or Computer or Software Engineering, Pure or Applied Mathematics, or equivalent degree. Master’s or Ph.D preferred.
- 5+ years of professional software engineering experience.
- 2+ years designing or developing real-world Application Programming Interfaces (APIs).
- Proficient in: Java, C++, Python, Ruby, or another object-oriented programming language
- Experience with Linux or UNIX production environments, with AWS experience preferred.
- Mentored junior developers to grow their careers and deliver outstanding results.
- Strong experience (and strong opinions about) crafting production services.
- Polite but assertive personality, thanks. You criticize work, but never people. :)
- Open-source contributions and/or projects. GitHub, please?
- Experience deprecating and replacing legacy systems, without breaking everything.
Campaign Management Services is:
- Developer driven: your pick your own technology stack, but you share our infrastructure.
- Friendly and professional: you're positive, a great teammate, and respect diverse voices.
- Nerdy at heart: both our founders were engineers and you love Hackathons.
- Employee supported: you’ll enjoy full medical, dental, vision benefits; 401(k) plans; free meals; commuter benefits; and more.
Meet Some of Quantcast's Employees
Lindsey looks at performance targeting pipelines for Quantcast to pinpoint inefficiencies. Then, she shares processed insights on customer targeting to make it better down the road.
Back to top