Senior Account Manager, Field Sales
Quantcast, a revolutionary company focused on media analytics and targeted advertising, is expanding its Account Management team. Account Managers serve as the primary point of contact for our customer base, in relation to running the day-to-day account.
You will ensure success of currently running business, delivering world class customer support in order to exceed expectations of retaining and growing the business. You will cultivate new partnerships with all clients. You will serve as the face to both external clients and internal teams throughout the organization, and is responsible for both retaining and growing clients. You will consult with the client to uncover their business needs and how our products can grow their business.
- Act as the main point of contact for servicing clients, resolving client issues in a timely manner
- Develops account strategy that will maximize the amount of advertiser spend with Quantcast
- Partner closely with the sales team to ensure that the onboarding of new clients is accomplished in a timely and efficient manner
- Ensure agreed upon deal is successful by consulting with clients on their business objectives and providing product solutions to meet objectives
- Serve as a liaison to clients regarding new product launches and advertising opportunities while ensuring that clients are satisfied with their business growth
- Lead the presentation of post-campaign analyses that result in continuous renewal and incremental revenue
- Develop forward-thinking, data-driven analysis and recommendations that align with client goals and quantify high-impact opportunities with clear recommendations to pitch to clients
- Research client needs to understand how Quantcast can support the client in meeting their business goals
- Works collaboratively with team members and management around the strategic development of our client and agency services
- Stimulate initiatives which may increase overall campaign effectiveness using Quantcast services and general marketing input (creative strategy, landing pages, effective frequency, best performing formats, etc.)
- Minimum 5-7 years of client facing experience, marketing or consulting
- Adaptable, exhibits curiosity
- Seeks to learn new methods, procedures, techniques
- Aptitude, creativity, and a preference for working in small, collaborative teams with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated track record of success in outstanding customer service
- Analytical skills
- Ability to influence key decision makers
- In depth knowledge of traditional, digital and mobile media
- Knowledge of advertising brand & direct response principles
- Strong understanding of programmatic, attribution, and the overall digital landscape
Quantcast helps create a more personalized digital world. We have built one of the world’s most sophisticated data-intelligence platforms, utilizing big data and machine learning to solve the biggest challenges in marketing and create more rewarding experiences across the digital landscape. Publishers use our insights to better understand audiences and how content resonates with consumers they want to attract and retain. Marketers utilize our understanding of online behavior and our predictive advertising capabilities to reach the customers likeliest to engage with their messages. Consumers see the results of our work in relevant stories and advertisements that create a personalized experience across all of their devices.
Quantcast was honored as a Glassdoor Best Place to Work in 2015 & 2016. To learn more, follow Quantcast on Glassdoor.
Back to top