Senior Account Manager, Publisher
- London, United Kingdom
At Quantcast, we have built one of the largest, living data-sets and we use it to bring unparalleled relevance to online advertising. By utilising technology and big data to understand digital audiences, Quantcast solves the biggest challenges in marketing.
Our Publisher Organisation is a lean startup-like team within Quantcast focused on developing and delivering products that meet the needs of digital publishers seeking to thrive in an increasingly complex ecosystem.
We are looking for a Senior Account Manager who will drive adoption, retention, up-sell and cross-sell for Quantcast's Publisher product suite, with a particular focus on Quantcast Choice, our Consent Management Platform.
What you'll do:
- Educate existing customers on Quantcast Choice, our CMP, as well as the IAB framework upon which it's built - a strong understanding of privacy/ID and its impact on the eco-system will be very advantageous
- Ensure client engagement with product and retention
- Work with clients and peers to define technical requirements that will ensure successful integration for all Quantcast customers
- Identify opportunities for up-selling and cross-selling features across the Product suite
- Consult with publisher partners to uncover their needs and formulate how our products can drive value to their business
- Run product trainings and feature workshops for our clients
- Work very closely with Product Management, Product Marketing, Engineering and other departments to influence product roadmap and positioning as it relates to client needs
What you already have:
- 5 years' + experience as a client-facing account manager, customer success or account strategy background, preferably in Ad Tech in the post-GDPR landscape
- Working knowledge of GDPR and its impact on the ad ecosystem
- Adaptable, intellectually curious, and an inherent problem solver who seeks to understand process, procedures, and techniques.
- Strong experience working with either publishers or ad tech platforms.
- Ability to convey technical concepts in a way that is easy for clients and non-technical partners to understand
- Extremely strong attention to detail, ability to QA own work, and passionate about being organized
- Strong customer service attitude including interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks, projects and ever-changing priorities
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Bonus points for:
- Experience working with data and analytics
Quantcast is an audience intelligence and measurement company headquartered in San Francisco. Combining machine learning, a privacy-by-design approach, and live data drawn from more than 100 million online destinations, Quantcast provides software, information and advertising services for marketers, publishers and advertising agencies worldwide. Founded in 2006, Quantcast has employees in 20 offices across 10 countries.
We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can be their authentic self. We work to ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Back to top