(Senior) Account Manager - French Market
Quantcast, a revolutionary company focused on media analytics and targeted advertising, is expanding its Account Management team. The Senior Account Manager is responsible for managing relationships of the corporate sales team’s largest accounts including focus key accounts from top-tier media, digital or general advertising agencies.
You will ensure success of current running business, delivering world class advertising solutions and customer support in order to exceed expectations. You will cultivate strong partnerships with all clients and serve as the face to both external clients and internal teams throughout the organization. You’ll be responsible for both retaining and growing clients and consults with client to understand and uncover their business needs and how our products can grow their business. You’ll work collaboratively with the operations teams to ensure campaigns are set up for success. Finally, you will deliver insights and recommendations that lead to scaling opportunities, and upselling of new products and services.
- Develop account strategy that will maximize the amount of advertiser spend with Quantcast.
- Main point of contact for key accounts, resolving any client issues in a timely manner, and driving the day to day business on behalf of Quantcast clients
- Consults to understand clients’ business and brand objectives, and develops data-driven analysis to make recommendations to fulfill objectives.
- Manage on-boarding process of specified new large accounts – act as central project manager within Quantcast to maximize client servicing and a smooth end-to-end process for strategic accounts or those with high potential.
- Serve as a liaison to clients regarding new product launches and advertising opportunities while ensuring that clients are satisfied with their business growth.
- Generates and presents post campaign analysis and uses it to develop and scale clients’ activities.
- Lead quarterly client business reviews that result in continuous renewal and incremental revenue
- Research client needs to understand how Quantcast can support the client in meeting their business goals
- Develop forward-thinking, data-driven analysis and recommendations that align with client goals and quantify high-impact opportunities with clear recommendations to pitch to clients.
- Stimulate initiatives which may increase overall campaign effectiveness using Quantcast services and general marketing input (creative strategy, landing pages, effective frequency, best performing formats, etc.)
- 2-7 years of client facing experience within the online advertising industry. This, combined with strong experience dealing with/selling to agencies also.
- Fluent French and English is a must.
- Strong client facing experience and ability to influence key decision makers at senior levels.
- Proven ability to achieve client partnership across portfolio of business
- Proven ability to scale account revenue & grow existing business relationships
- Proven track record of success in holding a sales quota and maintaining high productivity.
- Aptitude, creativity, and a preference for working in small, collaborative teams with minimal supervision
- Strategic thinker who thinks about opportunities for both our clients and Quantcast
- In depth knowledge of traditional, digital and mobile media
- An understanding of direct response and brand principles.
- Strong understanding of programmatic, attribution, and the overall digital landscape.
- Proven track record of establishing and exceeding team and individual goals.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and lead internal/external stakeholders.
- Adaptable, exhibits curiosity to learn new methods, procedures, techniques
Quantcast helps create a more personalized digital world. We have built one of the world’s most sophisticated data-intelligence platforms, utilizing big data and machine learning to solve the biggest challenges in marketing and create more rewarding experiences across the digital landscape. Publishers use our insights to better understand audiences and how content resonates with consumers they want to attract and retain. Marketers utilize our understanding of online behavior and our predictive advertising capabilities to reach the customers likeliest to engage with their messages. Consumers see the results of our work in relevant stories and advertisements that create a personalized experience across all of their devices.
Quantcast was honored as a Glassdoor Best Place to Work in 2015 & 2016. To learn more, follow Quantcast on Glassdoor.
Back to top