(Senior) Account Manager, French Market
Quantcast is hiring a (Senior) Account Manager to join the Account Management team in our Dublin office to look after our French (and Benelux) markets.
As an Account Manager, you will manage the relationships of the Corporate Sales team’s largest accounts in the above regions, including focus key accounts from top-tier media, digital and general advertising agencies.
The right fit will be proactive in their approach to client engagement, a strategic-thinker and have exceptional presentation and story-telling abilities.
Quantcast has created one of the world's largest, living data-sets and we use it to bring unparalleled relevance to online advertising. By utilising technology and big data to understand digital audiences, Quantcast solves the biggest challenges in marketing.
What you'll be doing:
- Developing account strategy that will maximise the amount of advertiser spend with Quantcast
- Key point of contact for French accounts, resolving any client issues in a timely manner, and driving the day to day business on behalf of Quantcast clients
- Consulting to understand clients’ business and brand objectives, and develops data-driven analysis to make recommendations to fulfil objectives
- Managing on-boarding process of new accounts – act as central project manager within Quantcast to maximise client servicing and a smooth end-to-end process for strategic accounts or those with high potential
- Serving as a liaison to clients regarding new product launches and advertising opportunities while ensuring that clients are satisfied with their business growth
- Conducting quarterly client business reviews and present post campaign analyses to develop and scale clients’ activities
What you already have:
- Minimum 4+ years' Account Management in a marketing/advertising or software environment
- Strong ability to influence key decision makers at senior levels and achieve partnerships across portfolio of business
- Experience in scaling account revenue, growing existing business relationships and proactively make reccommendations to clients in order to maximise results
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally and lead internal/external stakeholders
- Strong attention to detail, entrepreneurial, smart and strategic
- Native-level French, fluent English
What you'll benefit from:
- A great work atmosphere with fun, diverse teams all driving towards the same goal
- Delicious food onsite
- Fully covered health insurance
- And much more!
You can take a sneak peak at out Corp Sales team in Dublin here: https://www.quantcast.com/learn-more/corporate-sales-emea/
Quantcast owns and operates the world’s largest audience insights and measurement platform on the open internet. Fueled by live data drawn from more than 100 million web and mobile destinations, Quantcast applies machine learning technology to help marketers, publishers, and agencies grow their brands by better understanding and predicting consumer interactions in real-time.
Founded in 2006, Quantcast is headquartered in San Francisco and has employees in over 20 offices across 10 countries. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can be their authentic self.
Back to top