Senior Account Manager
- Main point of contact for key accounts, resolving any client issues in a timely manner, and driving the day to day business on behalf of Quantcast clients
- Develops account strategy that will maximize the amount of advertiser spend with Quantcast.
- Consults to understand client's business and brand objectives, and develops data-driven analysis to make recommendations to fulfill objectives
- Manage on-boarding process of specified new large accounts – act as central project manager within Quantcast to maximize client servicing and a smooth end-to-end process for strategic accounts or those with high potential
- Serve as a liaison to clients regarding new product launches and advertising opportunities while ensuring that clients are satisfied with their business growth
- Generates and presents post campaign analysis and uses it to develop and scale client's activities.
- Lead quarterly client business reviews that result in continuous renewal and incremental revenue
- Research client needs to understand how Quantcast can support the client in meeting their business goals
- Develop forward-thinking, data-driven analysis and recommendations that align with client goals and quantify high-impact opportunities with clear recommendations to pitch to clients.
- Stimulate initiatives which may increase overall campaign effectiveness using Quantcast services and general marketing input (creative strategy, landing pages, effective frequency, best performing formats, etc.)
- Minimum 6-8 years of client facing experience, marketing or consulting, preferably agency or client side experience
- Analytical skills
- Demonstrated track record of success in outstanding customer service
- Aptitude, creativity, and a preference for working in small, collaborative teams with minimal supervision
- In depth knowledge of traditional, digital and mobile media
- An understanding of direct response and brand principles.
- Strong understanding of programmatic, attribution, and the overall digital landscape.
- Strong client facing experience and ability to influence key decision makers at all levels.
- Adaptable, exhibits curiosity
- Seeks to learn new methods, procedures, techniques
Meet Some of Quantcast's Employees
Senior Account Manager
Rodney manages a book of accounts in Northern California in order to assist clients. He helps integrate new products and strategies in order to build business.
Back to top