Senior Account Manager
- Develop account strategies that will maximize the amount of advertiser spend with Quantcast
- Partner closely with the sales team to ensure that the onboarding of new clients is accomplished in a timely and efficient manner
- Serve as a liaison to clients regarding new product launches and advertising opportunities while ensuring that clients are satisfied with their business growth
- Lead the presentation of post-campaign analyses that result in continuous renewal and incremental revenue
- Work collaboratively with team members and management around the strategic development of our client and agency services
- Stimulate initiatives which may increase overall campaign effectiveness using Quantcast services and general marketing input (creative strategy, landing pages, effective frequency, best performing formats, etc.)
- Develop forward-thinking, data-driven analysis and recommendations that align with client goals and quantify high-impact opportunities with clear recommendations to pitch to clients.
- Minimum 5-6 years of client facing experience, marketing or consulting in the digital advertising world.
- Experience within a media agency
- Strong understanding of programmatic, attribution, and the overall digital landscape
- Aptitude, creativity, and a preference for working in small, collaborative teams with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of advertising brand & direct response principles
Bonus Points For:
- Strong grasp of fundamentals of the ad-tech world.
- Contacts within ad agencies
Meet Some of Quantcast's Employees
Lindsey looks at performance targeting pipelines for Quantcast to pinpoint inefficiencies. Then, she shares processed insights on customer targeting to make it better down the road.
Back to top