Senior Account Manager
Quantcast is hiring a Senior Account Manager to work on our Account Management team in our San Francisco office.
We have created one of the world's largest, living data-sets and we use it to bring unparalleled relevance to online advertising. By utilizing technology and big data to understand digital audiences, Quantcast solves the biggest challenges in marketing.
As a Senior Account Manager you will ensure success of currently running business, delivering world class customer support in order to exceed expectations of retaining and growing the business. You will cultivate new partnerships and consult with clients to uncover their business needs and how our products can grow their business.
- Act as the main point of contact for servicing clients, resolving client issues in a timely manner
- Develop account strategy that will maximize the amount of advertiser spend with Quantcast
- Partner closely with the Sales team to ensure that the onboarding of new clients is accomplished in a timely and efficient manner
- Ensure agreed upon deal is successful by consulting with clients on their business objectives and providing product solutions to meet objectives
- Serve as a liaison to clients regarding new product launches and advertising opportunities while ensuring that clients are satisfied with their business growth
- 4+ years of media agency experience
- Demonstrated ability to learn new methods, procedures, techniques
- Aptitude, creativity, and a preference for working in small, collaborative teams with minimal supervision
- Strong understanding of programmatic, attribution, and the overall digital advertising landscape
- Comfortable using a data-driven approach in client management
Quantcast owns and operates the world’s largest audience insights and measurement platform on the open internet. Fueled by live data drawn from more than 100 million web and mobile destinations, Quantcast applies machine learning technology to help marketers, publishers, and agencies grow their brands by better understanding and predicting consumer interactions in real-time.
Founded in 2006, Quantcast is headquartered in San Francisco and employs more than 700 employees in over 20 offices across 10 countries. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can be their authentic self.
Back to top