Senior Account Executive, Publisher Sales
The Publisher Organization is a lean start-up-like team within Quantcast focused on developing and delivering products that meet the needs of digital publishers seeking to thrive in an increasingly programmatic world. By joining as a Senior Account Executive, you will have a critical, direct influence the success of the Publisher Organization and Quantcast at large. This role is based at Quantcast headquarters in San Francisco.
The ideal candidate will be an individual contributor with a successful track record in consultative sales or business development, particularly in big data/SaaS enterprise sales, and preferably in the digital publishing or media industry.
- Evangelize Quantcast’s best-in-class publisher solutions: Quantcast Measure audience insights platform; Quantcast
- Advertise brand targeting; and Quantcast programmatic demand partnerships.
- Prospect, engage and negotiate and close new business deals with strategic accounts in the digital publisher industry.
- Build relationships with senior-level stakeholders (sales, ad ops, marketing, research) across web, mobile
- and cross-device organizations.
- Work closely with Quantcast Product, Marketing, Engineering and other departments to influence a customer-centric
- Product roadmap and positioning
- 4 to 6 years business development or enterprise sales experience in the digital advertising, publishing or
- media space
- Consultative sales approach or experience partnering/working with complex, enterprise level accounts
- Existing relationships with C-level and executive contacts in the digital publishing industry preferred.
- Experience driving sales cycle from sourcing to managing a strategic partnership
- Proficiency with sales efficiency tools like
- Salesforce.com, email automation and prospecting solutions
- BA/BS Required
Quantcast helps create a more personalized digital world. We have built one of the world’s most sophisticated data-intelligence platforms, utilizing big data and machine learning to solve the biggest challenges in marketing and create more rewarding experiences across the digital landscape. Publishers use our insights to better understand audiences and how content resonates with consumers they want to attract and retain. Marketers utilize our understanding of online behavior and our predictive advertising capabilities to reach the customers likeliest to engage with their messages. Consumers see the results of our work in relevant stories and advertisements that create a personalized experience across all of their devices.
Quantcast was honored as a Glassdoor Best Place to Work in 2015 & 2016. To learn more, follow Quantcast on Glassdoor.
Back to top