Senior Account Executive, Field Sales
Quantcast, a revolutionary audience intelligence and addressable advertising service, is growing its sales team and seeking a Field Sales person for the Los Angeles Territory. This person will be based out of Los Angeles. These individuals will be part of a team responsible for calling on and working with agencies and their online advertising clients in the respective geographic areas. You will be expected to build upon the successes of existing customers and to develop new relationships with the industry’s top marketing minds.
The Account Executive role is ideal for someone who wants to build on their 5+ years of experience in engaging with agency account directors and media planners. The ideal candidate will be a self starter who builds strong relationships, and secures and builds new business.
- Source and close new business to regularly meet and exceed sales goals
- Build an intimate understanding of Quantcast products and their place in the industry
- Build agency relationships with account directors and media planners in a fashion that complements the work of team members working with senior level agency executives
- Make cold calls to potential clients, perform online presentations to media professionals, create RFP proposals, and close accounts.
- Track and manage sales pipeline and account activities in salesforce.com
- Develop and execute sales strategy in dynamic small team environment
- Deliver product feedback to operations leaders to ensure the voice of the customer is part of Quantcast’s DNA.
- Manage new and existing client campaigns to successfully meet and exceed client performance expectations. Share expertise and advise clients on new campaign ideas to generate continued results.
- Work with internal account management and ad operations to ensure client satisfaction
- Participate in industry events and conferences
- 5+ years sales experience in online advertising
- Outgoing and adept at creating professional relationships. Direct and agency contacts at both senior and junior levels is a plus.
- Experience in audience-based selling of digital media
- Strong understanding of fundamentals of online advertising processes and technology
- Active in industry trade and networking events
- Strong network in B2B and/or Retail/E-Commerce preferred
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
- Exceptional communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Strong attention to detail and ability to QA own work
- Tenacity, and ability to “think on your feet”
- Adept at using MS Office Products and Salesforce.com
Quantcast helps create a more personalized digital world. We have built one of the world’s most sophisticated data-intelligence platforms, utilizing big data and machine learning to solve the biggest challenges in marketing and create more rewarding experiences across the digital landscape. Publishers use our insights to better understand audiences and how content resonates with consumers they want to attract and retain. Marketers utilize our understanding of online behavior and our predictive advertising capabilities to reach the customers likeliest to engage with their messages. Consumers see the results of our work in relevant stories and advertisements that create a personalized experience across all of their devices.
Quantcast was honored as a Glassdoor Best Place to Work in 2015 & 2016. To learn more, follow Quantcast on Glassdoor.
Back to top