Senior Account Executive
- San Francisco, CA
Quantcast is hiring a Senior Account Executive to work on our Field Sales team in our San Francisco office.
We have built one of the world's largest, living data-sets and we use it to bring unparalleled relevance to online advertising. By utilizing technology and big data to understand digital audiences, Quantcast solves the biggest challenges in marketing.
As a Senior Account Executive, you will focus on educating and evangelizing Quantcast products with marketers and agencies. We are building services that will radically change the digital media landscape, and are looking for talented individuals who will help us drive that message into the market.
- Actively identify, engage and close new business to regularly meet and exceed sales goals
- Partner with business leaders across media organizations to understand their needs and properly execute on goals
- Solution-focused selling, presenting technical solutions to senior level executives of mid-market and enterprise companies
- Build an intimate understanding of Quantcast products and their place in the industry
- 3-6 years of business development or sales experience in the digital advertising, publishing or media space
- Consultative sales approach and experience working with complex, enterprise level accounts
- Build relationships with clients of all levels (media planners to senior executives)
- Experience driving sales cycle from sourcing to closing to leading a strategic partnership
- Deep understanding of fundamentals of online advertising processes and technology
- BA/BS Required
- Existing relationships with C-level and executive contacts in the online media industry preferred
Quantcast is an audience intelligence and measurement company headquartered in San Francisco. Combining machine learning, a privacy-by-design approach, and live data drawn from more than 100 million online destinations, Quantcast provides software, information and advertising services for marketers, publishers and advertising agencies worldwide. Founded in 2006, Quantcast has employees in 20 offices across 10 countries.
We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can be their authentic self. We work to ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Back to top