Quantcast, a revolutionary audience intelligence and addressable advertising service, has aggressive plans for expanding its field sales team.
This individual will be part of a team responsible for calling on and working with top-tier agencies and their online advertising clients. He/She will be expected to build upon the successes of existing customers and to develop new relationships with the industry’s top marketing minds. This individual will be based in Toronto, Canada and covering Toronto and the surrounding territory.
- Source and close new business to regularly meet and exceed sales goals.
- Build an intimate understanding of Quantcast products and their place in the industry.
- Build agency/direct client relationships with senior level executives.
- Reach out to potential clients, perform in person presentations to media professionals, create RFP’s, and close accounts.
- Track and manage sales pipeline and account activities in Salesforce.com.
- Deliver product feedback to operations leaders to ensure the voice of the customer is part of Quantcast’s DNA.
- Manage new and existing client campaigns to successfully meet and exceed client performance expectations. Share expertise and advise clients on new campaign ideas to generate continued results.
- Work with internal account management and ad operations to ensure client satisfaction.
- Participate in industry events and conferences.
- 5-10 years sales experience in online advertising.
- Outgoing and adept at creating professional relationships. Direct and agency contacts at both senior and junior levels is a plus.
- Experience in audience-based selling of digital media is ideal.
- Strong understanding of fundamentals of online advertising processes and technology.
- Active in industry trade and networking events.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience.
- Exceptional communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Strong attention to detail and ability to QA own work.
- “Hunter mentality,” tenacity, and ability to “think on your feet.”
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Adept at using MS Office Products and Salesforce.com.
- French speaking a plus
Quantcast helps create a more personalized digital world. We have built one of the world’s most sophisticated data-intelligence platforms, utilizing big data and machine learning to solve the biggest challenges in marketing and create more rewarding experiences across the digital landscape. Publishers use our insights to better understand audiences and how content resonates with consumers they want to attract and retain. Marketers utilize our understanding of online behavior and our predictive advertising capabilities to reach the customers likeliest to engage with their messages. Consumers see the results of our work in relevant stories and advertisements that create a personalized experience across all of their devices.
Quantcast was honored as a Glassdoor Best Place to Work in 2016. To learn more, follow Quantcast on Glassdoor.
Quantcast is an advertising technology company and the creator of an innovative intelligent audience platform that empowers brands, agencies and publishers to know and grow their audiences online. Our solutions are leveling the playing field for our customers when it comes to effectively reaching audiences online and helping them power a thriving free and open internet for everyone. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Francisco, Quantcast has employees in 20 offices across 10 countries.
We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can be their authentic self. We work to ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Recognizing the importance of flexible work environments, Quantcast has adopted a hybrid work model. The model gives employees the opportunity to work from home two days a week and work in the office for team collaboration for the remainder of the time. The effectiveness of the implementation may differ based on location or team, so please consult with your manager for further information. Through at least the end of 2021, we are providing additional flexibility, including relaxing the in-office schedule and offering flexibility around the number of days and which day one is required to be in the office. Hybrid employees can also work remotely for two weeks each year or apply for our fully-remote work program. To ensure the safety of everyone, all U.S. employees working from a Quantcast office or who meet clients are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Outside of the U.S., we encourage all employees to get vaccinated.