Senior Account Executive
- Seattle, WA
Quantcast is hiring a Senior Account Executive to work on our Field Sales team in our Seattle office.
As the real-time pulse of the Internet, Quantcast runs the world’s largest AI-driven insights and measurement platform directly quantifying over 100 million web destinations. Using machine learning to drive human learning, Quantcast provides brand marketers and publishers with meaningful audience insights, predictive targeting and measurement solutions across the customer journey.
As a Senior Account Executive, you will will be part of a team responsible for calling on and working with agencies and their online advertising clients in the respective geographic areas. You will be expected to build upon the successes of existing customers and to develop new relationships with the industry’s top marketing minds.
- Source and close new business to regularly meet and exceed sales goals
- Build an intimate understanding of Quantcast products and their place in the industry
- Build agency relationships with account directors and media planners in a fashion that complements the work of team members working with senior level agency executives
- Make cold calls to potential clients, perform online presentations to media professionals, create RFP proposals, and close accounts
- Track and manage sales pipeline and account activities in salesforce.com
- 5+ years sales experience in online advertising
- Outgoing and adept at creating professional relationships
- Experience in audience-based selling of digital media
- Strong understanding of fundamentals of online advertising processes and technology
- Active in industry trade and networking events
Quantcast is an advertising technology company and the creator of an innovative intelligent audience platform that empowers brands, agencies and publishers to know and grow their audiences online. Our solutions are leveling the playing field for our customers when it comes to effectively reaching audiences online and helping them power a thriving free and open internet for everyone. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Francisco, Quantcast has employees in 20 offices across 10 countries.
We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can be their authentic self. We work to ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Back to top