Senior Account Executive
Quantcast is hiring a Senior Account Executive to work on our Field Sales team in our Los Angeles office.
We have created one of the world's largest, living data-sets and we use it to bring unparalleled relevance to online advertising. By utilizing technology and big data to understand digital audiences, Quantcast solves the biggest challenges in marketing.
As a Senior Account Executive, you will will be part of a team responsible for calling on and working with agencies and their online advertising clients in the respective geographic areas. You will be expected to build upon the successes of existing customers and to develop new relationships with the industry’s top marketing minds.
- Source and close new business to regularly meet and exceed sales goals
- Build an intimate understanding of Quantcast products and their place in the industry
- Build agency relationships with account directors and media planners in a fashion that complements the work of team members working with senior level agency executives
- Make cold calls to potential clients, perform online presentations to media professionals, create RFP proposals, and close accounts
- Track and manage sales pipeline and account activities in salesforce.com
- 8+ years sales experience in online advertising
- Outgoing and adept at creating professional relationships
- Experience in audience-based selling of digital media
- Strong understanding of fundamentals of online advertising processes and technology
- Active in industry trade and networking events
- Direct and agency contacts at both senior and junior levels
Quantcast owns and operates the world’s largest audience insights and measurement platform on the open internet. Fueled by live data drawn from more than 100 million web and mobile destinations, Quantcast applies machine learning technology to help marketers, publishers, and agencies grow their brands by better understanding and predicting consumer interactions in real-time.
Founded in 2006, Quantcast is headquartered in San Francisco and employs more than 700 employees in over 20 offices across 10 countries. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can be their authentic self.
Back to top