Senior Account Executive
- Los Angeles, CA
Quantcast is hiring a Senior Account Executive to work on our Field Sales team in our Los Angeles office.
We have created one of the world's largest, living data-sets and we use it to bring unparalleled relevance to online advertising. By utilizing technology and big data to understand digital audiences, Quantcast solves the biggest challenges in marketing.
As a Senior Account Executive, you will will be part of a team responsible for calling on and working with agencies and their online advertising clients in the respective geographic areas. You will be expected to build upon the successes of existing customers and to develop new relationships with the industry’s top marketing minds.
- Source and close new business to regularly meet and exceed sales goals
- Build an intimate understanding of Quantcast products and their place in the industry
- Build agency relationships with account directors and media planners in a fashion that complements the work of team members working with senior level agency executives
- Make cold calls to potential clients, perform online presentations to media professionals, create RFP proposals, and close accounts
- Track and manage sales pipeline and account activities in salesforce.com
- 8+ years sales experience in online advertising
- Outgoing and adept at creating professional relationships
- Experience in audience-based selling of digital media
- Strong understanding of fundamentals of online advertising processes and technology
- Active in industry trade and networking events
- Direct and agency contacts at both senior and junior levels
Quantcast is an audience intelligence and measurement company headquartered in San Francisco. Combining machine learning, a privacy-by-design approach, and live data drawn from more than 100 million online destinations, Quantcast provides software, information and advertising services for marketers, publishers and advertising agencies worldwide. Founded in 2006, Quantcast has employees in 20 offices across 10 countries.
We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can be their authentic self. We work to ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Back to top