Senior Account Executive
- Munich, Germany
Quantcast is hiring a Senior Account Executive to work on the Field Sales team in our Munich office.
As the real-time pulse of the Internet, Quantcast runs the world’s largest AI-driven insights and measurement platform directly quantifying over 100 million web destinations. Using machine learning to drive human learning, Quantcast provides brand marketers and publishers with meaningful audience insights, predictive targeting and measurement solutions across the customer journey.
As a Senior Account Executive, you will lead the sales drive of Quantcast across DACH to agencies directly from strategy to approach through to final implementation. This candidate is an enthusiastic salesperson with a passion for digital marketing and builds deep relationships with agencies and large direct clients. You will negotiate trade and develop key agency business contacts.
What you'll do:
- Develop and execute sales strategy to achieve sales goals for DACH region, expanding both our media agency and direct brand customer base
- Present and evangelise Quantcast‘s capabilities and offering in the digital ad marketplace; build an intimate understanding of Quantcast products and their place in the industry
- Analyse sales statistics to determine growth potential and working towards specific KPI’s
- Coordinate with other Quantcast faculties for the timely preparation of proposal presentations and RFP responses
- Provide exceptionally high quality and accurate business intelligence, ex: forecasting and projections
- Work with internal account management and ad operations to ensure client satisfaction
- Channel marketplace feedback regarding Quantcast products to operations leaders to ensure the voice of the customer is part of Quantcast’s DNA
- Participate in industry events and conferences
What you already have:
- 6+ years' sales experience in online advertising
- Hunter mentality, tenacity, and ability to “think on your feet”
- Strong experience gained in a digital sales business with a proven track record in managing and developing new business accounts
- Ability to build relationships with decision makers around a solution/strategic sale
- Outgoing with strong client facing experience and ability to influence key decision makers at all levels
- Strong existing relationships/contacts across DACH media agencies
- Demonstrate a high degree of media proficiency, effective presentation and communication skills
- Strong interest in programmatic advertising, and the overall digital landscape
- Understanding of direct response and brand principles
- Knowledge in display/programmatic advertising and understanding the effect of attribution in display/programmatic marketing
- Experience in audience-based selling of digital media is ideal
Quantcast is an advertising technology company and the creator of an innovative intelligent audience platform that empowers brands, agencies and publishers to know and grow their audiences online. Our solutions are leveling the playing field for our customers when it comes to effectively reaching audiences online and helping them power a thriving free and open internet for everyone. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Francisco, Quantcast has employees in 20 offices across 10 countries.
We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can be their authentic self. We work to ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Back to top