Senior Account Executive
Quantcast is hiring a Senior Account Executive to work on our team in our San Francisco office.
We have built one of the world's largest, living data-sets and we use it to bring unparalleled relevance to online advertising. By utilizing technology and big data to understand digital audiences, Quantcast solves the biggest challenges in marketing.
As a Senior Account Executive, you will focus on educating and evangelizing Quantcast products with marketers and agencies. We are building services that will radically change the digital media landscape, and are looking for talented individuals who will help us drive that message into the market.
- Actively identify, engage and close new business to regularly meet and exceed sales goals
- Partner with business leaders across media organizations to understand their needs and properly execute on goals
- Solution-focused selling, presenting technical solutions to senior level executives of mid-market and enterprise companies
- Build an intimate understanding of Quantcast products and their place in the industry
- 3-6 years of business development or sales experience in the digital advertising, publishing or media space
- Consultative sales approach and experience working with complex, enterprise level accounts
- Build relationships with clients of all levels (media planners to senior executives)
- Experience driving sales cycle from sourcing to closing to leading a strategic partnership
- Deep understanding of fundamentals of online advertising processes and technology
- BA/BS Required
- Existing relationships with C-level and executive contacts in the online media industry preferred
Quantcast owns and operates the world’s largest audience insights and measurement platform on the open internet. Fueled by live data drawn from more than 100 million web and mobile destinations, Quantcast applies machine learning technology to help marketers, publishers, and agencies grow their brands by better understanding and predicting consumer interactions in real-time.
Founded in 2006, Quantcast is headquartered in San Francisco and employs more than 700 employees in over 20 offices across 10 countries. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can be their authentic self.
Back to top