Salesforce Developer, Enterprise Applications
Quantcast seeks a talented Salesforce Developer to join our IT Enterprise Applications team. As part of Global IT, we empower internal business teams with reliable technologies to increase productivity. We partner with teams across the company such as Sales, Marketing, Finance, HR and Engineering to deliver and support powerful, flexible and dynamic business systems.
The sky's the limit in terms of the potential impact you can have in this role. Our applications are constantly evolving to meet the growing needs of our business teams. You will play an important part in crafting the future of our systems and business processes. This is a highly visible role with the opportunity to collaborate with colleagues at all levels of the organization as well as external partners.
The ideal candidate is a proven self-starter with a strong background in Salesforce development. You pride yourself in an ability to apply creative solutions to complex problems in a fast-paced and highly collaborative environment. You love experimenting with new technologies. You are energized by applying technology to solve real business problems.
- Develop and maintain customized solutions within the Salesforce.com platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives
- Create detailed technical designs for complex projects
- Code, test and deploy solutions using multiple technologies
- Architect a production environment that will assure excellent service to our customers
- Coordinate technical design and implementation across Engineering teams
- Help evolve our project and development methodology best practices
- Maintain a flexible and proactive work environment to facilitate a quick response to changing project requirements and objectives
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science (or equivalent)
- 3+ years software development experience within Salesforce.com
- Experience with Salesforce.com development technologies (Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Components)
- Strong skills in web technologies - HTML, CSS, SOAP, REST, XML, JSON
- Experience with database and query tools - such as MySQL, Oracle, SQL, SOQL, AWS
- Expertise in modern deployment and release processes and tools - Jenkins, Git
- Effective task and project management - multitasking and juggling changing priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Very high attention to detail
- Passion for learning new technologies and sharing knowledge with others
- Salesforce.com Certified Platform Developer I and II
Quantcast owns and operates the world’s largest audience insights and measurement platform on the open internet. Fueled by live data drawn from more than 100 million web and mobile destinations, Quantcast applies machine learning technology to help marketers, publishers, and agencies grow their brands by better understanding and predicting consumer interactions in real-time.
Founded in 2006, Quantcast is headquartered in San Francisco and has employees in over 20 offices across 10 countries. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can be their authentic self.
Back to top