Salesforce Business Systems Analyst
Quantcast seeks a talented Salesforce Business Systems Analyst to join the growing Enterprise Applications team. We provide business teams with critical business applications in areas such as Sales, Marketing, Finance and HR.
The sky's the limit in terms of the potential impact you can have in this role. Our applications are constantly evolving to meet the growing needs of our business teams. You will play an important part in crafting the future of our systems and business processes. This is a highly visible role with the opportunity to collaborate with colleagues at all levels of the organization as well as external partners.
You have very strong technical skills with Salesforce with a deep understanding of setup and configuration. You can read and understand Apex and VF code enough to troubleshoot issues and perform research. You are deeply detail oriented, possess a real passion for data and detail along with a natural talent for customer service. You are a people-person and a technologist with a thirst for learning.
- Collaborate with users to understand and document business requirements
- Analyze complex business problems, define and evaluate solutions
- Review technical solutions to align with requirements and evaluate trade offs
- Design, implement and lead end-to-end user testing cycles
- Implement configuration-based enhancements to Salesforce
- Actively identify Salesforce improvement initiatives
- 2+ years of experience as Salesforce Admin or Analyst
- Analyst-level familiarity with Apex and VisualForce
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce configuration and setup tools
- Experience with SOQL and Salesforce data loader
- Understanding of CRM principles, Sales and Marketing operations
- Very high attention to detail
- Passion for data integrity, always finding ways to improve data quality and insights
- Impeccable customer service, strong ability to work with cross functional teams at all levels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Quick learner who thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced collaborative environment
- Salesforce certifications a plus
Quantcast helps create a more personalized digital world. We have built one of the world’s most sophisticated data-intelligence platforms, utilizing big data and machine learning to solve the biggest challenges in marketing and create more rewarding experiences across the digital landscape. Publishers use our insights to better understand audiences and how content resonates with consumers they want to attract and retain. Marketers utilize our understanding of online behavior and our predictive advertising capabilities to reach the customers likeliest to engage with their messages. Consumers see the results of our work in relevant stories and advertisements that create a personalized experience across all of their devices.
Quantcast was honored as a Glassdoor Best Place to Work in 2015 & 2016. To learn more, follow Quantcast on Glassdoor.
Back to top