Sales Support Intern
Quantcast is hiring a Sales Support Intern to join the Field Sales team in our Milan office.
We have created one of the world's largest, living data-sets and we use it to bring unparalleled relevance to online advertising. By utilizing technology and big data to understand digital audiences, Quantcast solves the biggest challenges in marketing.
As a Sales Support Intern, you will help us in building close consultative partnerships with clients, varying from advertisers only starting to come online to some of the largest and most prestigious online marketers in the world. Working closely with our sales, product, and optimization teams. This position will facilitate the day-to-day relationships with our clients.
- Act as day to day point of contact for a set of clients
- Assist the Sales team in providing service to Tier 1 accounts
- Project management on multiple initiatives to ensure a high level of client satisfaction
- Own communications with clients
- Bachelors Degree
- Fluent English and Italian
- Exceptional communication skills (both verbal and written) and strong attention to detail, showing an ability to QA your own work.
- Excellent Analytical skills.
- Skilled in Excel (especially pivot tables) and PowerPoint
- Experience in the digital advertising space
- Worked in a fast paced, start-up like environment
Quantcast owns and operates the world’s largest audience insights and measurement platform on the open internet. Fueled by live data drawn from more than 100 million web and mobile destinations, Quantcast applies machine learning technology to help marketers, publishers, and agencies grow their brands by better understanding and predicting consumer interactions in real-time.
Founded in 2006, Quantcast is headquartered in San Francisco and employs more than 700 employees in over 20 offices across 10 countries. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can be their authentic self.
Back to top