Sales Operations Salesforce Administrator
Quantcast is seeking a Sales Operations Salesforce Administrator to assist our global Sales Operations Team. You will work alongside our Sales and Marketing teams and play a pivotal role in enabling and empowering end-users to get the most out of our Salesforce application.
Quantcast uses Salesforce extensively across all aspects of the company, including Sales, Marketing and Finance, making it one of the most critical systems for running and scaling our business.
The ideal candidate will have a very strong passion for data and detail along with a natural talent for customer service. You are a people-person and a technologist with an insatiable thirst for learning.
- Point person for end-user day-to-day Salesforce related questions and troubleshooting
- Work closely with Marketing, Sales, and Senior Management to drive effective Sales and Marketing programs
- Manage Salesforce user administration (user roles and profiles, security/access settings)
- Recommend, design and develop actionable reports and dashboards to various internal teams
- Proactively identify Salesforce improvement initiatives
- Identify Salesforce training needs, develop programs, and train new and existing employees
- Deliver timely, accurate and actionable business intelligence to the field and management team, demonstrating Sales and Marketing efficacy
- Lead and implement data hygiene projects - such as merging duplicate records
- Manage and implement third party data integrations such as Data.com and Kantar
- Create and maintain documentation on application user workflows and training materials
- Administer and evaluate Salesforce apps
- 1-2 years of experience administering Salesforce
- Understanding of CRM principles, sales pipeline management, sales operations best practices
- Extremely high attention to detail
- Passion for data integrity, always finding ways to improve data quality and insights
- Impeccable customer service, strong ability to work with cross functional teams at all levels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Quick learner who thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced collaborative environment
- Above average proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Direct experience working in Sales, Sales Operations and/or Marketing a plus
- Salesforce ADM 201 certification a plus
- Media industry experience a plus
Quantcast helps create a more personalized digital world. We have built one of the world’s most sophisticated data-intelligence platforms, utilizing big data and machine learning to solve the biggest challenges in marketing and create more rewarding experiences across the digital landscape. Publishers use our insights to better understand audiences and how content resonates with consumers they want to attract and retain. Marketers utilize our understanding of online behavior and our predictive advertising capabilities to reach the customers likeliest to engage with their messages. Consumers see the results of our work in relevant stories and advertisements that create a personalized experience across all of their devices.
Quantcast was honored as a Glassdoor Best Place to Work in 2015 & 2016. To learn more, follow Quantcast on Glassdoor.
Back to top