Sales Operations Manager, Analytics
Quantcast is seeking a Sales Operations Manager to lead its Sales Operations Analytics team in North America. The primary focus of the team is to develop forward-thinking, data-driven recommendations for sales and commercial leaders to shape channel sales strategy and solve complex business problems. Ideal candidates will have at least five years of analytical work experience in investment banking, sales operations or consulting industries, and an additional 1+ years managing a team in Sales Operations, Sales Finance, or FP&A team at a technology company.
This position offers a significant opportunity to use innovative ideas to design, implement and manage people and processes that support business needs. You must be an organized self-starter with innate entrepreneurial and strong analytical abilities.
- Work collaboratively across functional teams to develop and advance sophisticated, quantitative analysis, translating internal and external data into actionable insights
- Work in tandem with Commercial leaders across the globe providing support, opportunity sizing for our business, monitoring and setting KPIs, and sharing best practices
- Manage a team of analysts providing analytical support and reporting on forecasting + pipeline activities, stake/goal setting, compensation, individual seller performance metrics, and quarterly business reviews
- Develop strategy, processes, and operating procedures to a growing Sales organization
- Dynamic modeling, large data analysis and automation
- Extensive knowledge of Excel and Powerpoint, SQL a plus
- Ability to manage a diverse team of analysts, maintain schedules and meet deadlines with accurate insights from analysis
- Ability to communicate effectively across all functions and levels of the organization
- Track record for being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects
- Strong quantitative, analytical and organizational skills
- Highly organized, have multi-tasking skills, and efficient in ambiguous situations
- Proven ability to develop new ideas and creative solutions
- Willing to travel
- 5+ years of analytical work experience in investment banking, sales operations or consulting industries, and an additional 1+ years managing a team in Sales Operations, Sales Finance, or FP&A team at a technology company.
Quantcast helps create a more personalized digital world. We have built one of the world’s most sophisticated data-intelligence platforms, utilizing big data and machine learning to solve the biggest challenges in marketing and create more rewarding experiences across the digital landscape. Publishers use our insights to better understand audiences and how content resonates with consumers they want to attract and retain. Marketers utilize our understanding of online behavior and our predictive advertising capabilities to reach the customers likeliest to engage with their messages. Consumers see the results of our work in relevant stories and advertisements that create a personalized experience across all of their devices.
Quantcast was honored as a Glassdoor Best Place to Work in 2015 & 2016. To learn more, follow Quantcast on Glassdoor.
Back to top