Sales Operations Analyst
Quantcast is seeking a Sales Operations Analyst to join its Sales Ops team to develop forward-thinking, data-driven recommendations for sales and commercial leaders to shape sales strategy and tackle complex business problems.
We have built one of the world's largest, living data-sets and we use it to bring unparalleled relevance to online advertising. By utilising technology and big data to understand digital audiences, Quantcast solves the biggest challenges in marketing.
You will have a significant opportunity to partner closely with Commercial Leadership and use analytics to influence our EMEA Sales Strategy in this role.
What you'll do:
- Work closely with Sales Leadership in Europe providing quantitative analysis, translating internal and external data into actionable insights
- Provide analytical support and reporting on forecasting and pipeline activities, goal setting, Sales compensation, individual seller performance metrics, and quarterly business reviews
- Participate in developing strategy, processes, and operating procedures to a growing Sales Organization
- Lead forecasting process with European Commercial team
- Run quota and territory setting and management process for Europe
- Build and improve existing Tableau dashboards for the commercial team to automate common data requests that drive data driven business decisions
What you already have:
- Extensive knowledge of Excel, SQL, and Tableau
- 3+ years of experience of analytical work within Sales Ops, Sales Finance, Business Ops, or FP&A
- Track record for being detail-oriented with proven ability to self-motivated, work independently and follow-through on projects
- Ability to communicate effectively across all functions and levels of the organisation
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise in ambiguous situations
- Strong quantitative, analytical and organisational skills
- Willing to Travel up to 25%
Quantcast owns and operates the world’s largest audience insights and measurement platform on the open internet. Fueled by live data drawn from more than 100 million web and mobile destinations, Quantcast applies machine learning technology to help marketers, publishers, and agencies grow their brands by better understanding and predicting consumer interactions in real-time.
Founded in 2006, Quantcast is headquartered in San Francisco and employs more than 700 employees in over 20 offices across 10 countries. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can be their authentic self.
Back to top