Sales Manager, Nordics
Quantcast, a revolutionary audience intelligence and addressable advertising company, is looking for a dynamic Sales Manager. Reporting to the Managing Director, this role will focus educating and evangelizing Quantcast products within top brands across the Nordics region. We are building services that will radically change the digital media landscape, and are looking for talented individuals who will help us drive that message into the Nordic markets.
The key focus for this role will be to lead the sales drive of Quantcast across Nordics to advertisers directly from strategy to approach through to final implementation.
You will negotiate trade and develop key advertisers business contacts among a wide range of advertisers.
- Source, close, and grow new and existing business to regularly meet and exceed sales goals.
- Build an intimate understanding of Quantcast products and their place in the industry.
- Build relationships with clients of all levels (media planners to senior executives).
- Lead and/or participate in client presentations/pitches to media professionals, create RFP’s, and close accounts.
- Manage new and existing client campaigns to successfully meet and exceed client performance expectations. Share expertise and advice clients on new campaign ideas to generate continued results.
- Track and manage sales pipeline and account activities in Salesforce.com.
- Deliver product feedback to operations leaders to ensure the voice of the customer is part of Quantcast’s DNA.
- Work with internal account management and ad operations to ensure client satisfaction.
- Participate in client and industry events.
- 5-8 years of sales experience in online advertising.
- Outgoing and adept at creating professional relationships. Advertisers’ contacts at both senior and junior levels.
- Experience in audience-based selling of digital media is ideal.
- Strong understanding of fundamentals of online advertising processes and technology.
- Active in industry trade and networking events.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience.
- Exceptional communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Strong attention to detail and ability to QA own work
- “Hunter mentality,” tenacity, and ability to “think on your feet.”
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team oriented, dynamic environment.
- Adept at using MS Office Products and Salesforce.com.
Quantcast helps create a more personalized digital world. We have built one of the world’s most sophisticated data-intelligence platforms, utilizing big data and machine learning to solve the biggest challenges in marketing and create more rewarding experiences across the digital landscape. Publishers use our insights to better understand audiences and how content resonates with consumers they want to attract and retain. Marketers utilize our understanding of online behavior and our predictive advertising capabilities to reach the customers likeliest to engage with their messages. Consumers see the results of our work in relevant stories and advertisements that create a personalized experience across all of their devices.
Quantcast was honored as a Glassdoor Best Place to Work in 2015 & 2016. To learn more, follow Quantcast on Glassdoor.
Back to top