Sales Manager, Marketer Development
This individual will be responsible for calling on and working with top-tier advertisers (client direct). He/She will be expected to build upon the successes of existing customers and to develop new relationships with the industry’s top marketing minds. This individual will be based in our office in Sydney and covering the Australia and New Zealand Market.
- Source and close new business to regularly meet and exceed sales goals.
- Build an intimate understanding of Quantcast products and their place in the industry.
- Build direct client relationships with senior level executives at top-tier advertisers.
- Reach out to potential clients, perform in person presentations to media professionals, create RFP’s, and close accounts.
- Track and manage sales pipeline and account activities in Salesforce.com.
- Deliver product feedback to operations leaders to ensure the voice of the customer is part of Quantcast’s DNA.
- Manage new and existing client campaigns to successfully meet and exceed client performance expectations. Share expertise and advise clients on new campaign ideas to generate continued results.
- Work with internal account management and ad operations to ensure client satisfaction.
- Participate in industry events and conferences.
- 10+ years experience in advertising.
- Strong list of contacts (responsible for digital spend) at top-tier direct advertisers.
- Outgoing and adept at creating professional relationships.
- Experience in audience-based selling of digital media is ideal.
- Strong understanding of fundamentals of online advertising processes and technology.
- Active in industry trade and networking events.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience.
- Exceptional communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Strong attention to detail and ability to QA own work.
- Hunter mentality, tenacity, and ability to “think on your feet.”
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Adept at using MS Office products and Salesforce.com.
Quantcast helps create a more personalized digital world. We have built one of the world’s most sophisticated data-intelligence platforms, utilizing big data and machine learning to solve the biggest challenges in marketing and create more rewarding experiences across the digital landscape. Publishers use our insights to better understand audiences and how content resonates with consumers they want to attract and retain. Marketers utilize our understanding of online behavior and our predictive advertising capabilities to reach the customers likeliest to engage with their messages. Consumers see the results of our work in relevant stories and advertisements that create a personalized experience across all of their devices.
Quantcast was honored as a Glassdoor Best Place to Work in 2015 & 2016. To learn more, follow Quantcast on Glassdoor.
Back to top