- Paris, France
Quantcast is hiring a Sales Manager to work on the Field Sales team in our Paris office.
We have created one of the world's largest, living data-sets and we use it to bring unparalleled relevance to online advertising. By utilising technology and big data to understand digital audiences, Quantcast solves the biggest challenges in marketing.
In this role, you will be responsible for driving sales of Quantcast across France to agencies and brands directly from strategy to approach through to final implementation.
What you'll do:
- Develop, agree and be accountable for a sales strategy and business plan for advertising /media agencies and brands in France, in line with Quantcast's sales and profitability goals as set by the Managing Director
- Effectively present Quantcast capabilities and offerings in the digital ad marketplace
- Develop the sales pipeline and effectively account manages Quantcast's existing customers in France
- Expand with new customers, both through advertising/media agencies and directly to brands
- Continually analyse sales statistics to determine growth potential and working towards specific KPIs and challenging targets
What you already have:
- Strong experience in a digital sales business
- Proven track record in managing and developing strategic accounts
- Ability to build relationships with decision-makers around a solution/strategic sale
- Enthusiastic with a can-do, proactive attitude
- Existing relationships/contacts across FR media agencies
Quantcast is an audience intelligence and measurement company headquartered in San Francisco. Combining machine learning, a privacy-by-design approach, and live data drawn from more than 100 million online destinations, Quantcast provides software, information and advertising services for marketers, publishers and advertising agencies worldwide. Founded in 2006, Quantcast has employees in 20 offices across 10 countries.
We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can be their authentic self. We work to ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Back to top