Sales Director, New York
Quantcast, a revolutionary audience intelligence and addressable advertising service, has aggressive plans for expansion and is growing its field sales team.
The Sales Director, New York, will be an experienced digital media executive with deep knowledge of the digital acquisition and brand-advertising marketplace. This individual will be responsible for leading and growing a team of field sellers based in New York working with top-tier agencies and marketers to exceed the team’s revenue goals, and will focus on Publicis or the Major Independent Agencies.
The ideal candidate will be a proven sales leader, effective manager, and respected by subordinates, colleagues, and customers. This candidate loves making sales calls with his/her team and builds deep relationships with agencies and clients.
- Oversee a team responsible for sourcing and closing new business to regularly meet and exceed sales goals.
- Manage forecasting, account assignment, and quota achievement for a team of sellers.
- Build an intimate understanding of Quantcast products and their place in the industry.
- Help to build relationships with agency contacts.
- Assist team in performing in person presentations to media professionals, creating RFP’s, and closing accounts.
- Track and manage sales pipeline and account activities in Salesforce.com.
- Deliver product feedback to operations leaders to ensure the voice of the customer is part of Quantcast’s DNA.
- Share expertise and advise clients on new campaign ideas to generate continued results.
- Work with internal account management and ad operations to ensure client satisfaction.
- Participate in industry events and conferences.
- Participate in recruiting, growing, and managing a team of sellers.
- 10+ years sales experience in online advertising.
- Current or previous management experience.
- Outgoing and adept at creating professional relationships. Direct and agency contacts at both senior and junior levels.
- Experience in audience-based selling of digital media is ideal.
- Strong understanding of fundamentals of online advertising processes and technology.
- Active in industry trade and networking events and experience representing previous companies in industry panels.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience.
- Exceptional communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Strong attention to detail and ability to QA own work.
- Hunter mentality, tenacity, and ability to “think on your feet.”
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Adept at using MS Office products and Salesforce.com
Quantcast helps create a more personalized digital world. We have built one of the world’s most sophisticated data-intelligence platforms, utilizing big data and machine learning to solve the biggest challenges in marketing and create more rewarding experiences across the digital landscape. Publishers use our insights to better understand audiences and how content resonates with consumers they want to attract and retain. Marketers utilize our understanding of online behavior and our predictive advertising capabilities to reach the customers likeliest to engage with their messages. Consumers see the results of our work in relevant stories and advertisements that create a personalized experience across all of their devices.
Quantcast was honored as a Glassdoor Best Place to Work in 2015 & 2016. To learn more, follow Quantcast on Glassdoor.
Back to top