Quantcast is hiring a Senior Manager, Sales to work on our Field Sales team in our Chicago office.
As the real-time pulse of the Internet, Quantcast runs the world’s largest AI-driven insights and measurement platform directly quantifying over 100 million web destinations. Using machine learning to drive human learning, Quantcast provides brand marketers and publishers with meaningful audience insights, predictive targeting and measurement solutions across the customer journey.
As a Sales Director you will be responsible for leading and growing a team of field sellers based in Chicago working with top-tier agencies and marketers to exceed the team’s revenue goals. You will be a proven sales leader, effective manager, communicator and respected by subordinates, colleagues, and customers. This candidate loves making sales calls with his/her team and builds deep relationships with agencies and clients.
- Oversee a team responsible for sourcing and closing new business to regularly meet and exceed sales goals
- Manage forecasting, account assignment, and quota achievement for a team of sellers
- Build an intimate understanding of Quantcast products and their place in the industry
- Help to build relationships with agency and client direct contacts
- Assist team in performing in person presentations to media professionals, creating RFP’s, and closing accounts
- 15+ years sales experience in online advertising
- Current or previous management experience
- Outgoing and adept at creating professional relationships. Client direct and agency contacts at both senior and junior levels
- Experience in audience-based selling of digital media is ideal
- Strong understanding of fundamentals of online advertising processes and technology
Quantcast owns and operates the world’s largest audience insights and measurement platform on the open internet. Fueled by live data drawn from more than 100 million web and mobile destinations, Quantcast applies machine learning technology to help marketers, publishers, and agencies grow their brands by better understanding and predicting consumer interactions in real-time.
Founded in 2006, Quantcast is headquartered in San Francisco and employs more than 700 employees in over 20 offices across 10 countries. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can be their authentic self.
Back to top