Sales Director, Core Services
Quantcast has an opportunity for a Director of Corporate Sales, Core Services to scale our small and medium sized advertisers segments. Our Core Services team provides a new service offering to our customers as we continue our growth and increased market presence. The goal of the team is creating greater customer satisfaction and improved operational efficiencies to support our small and medium sized advertisers. This person will have the exciting opportunity to define and implement the future evolution of how we bring a “Best in Class” media experience to this tier of customers for one of the most exciting and leading companies in the Programmatic space.
We need a dynamic and results-oriented individual who is eager to be responsible for developing a team of Account Managers and Customer Success Specialists. The ideal candidate for this position has experience building and leading sales and operations teams. Also a proven leader that has a track record of building respect with direct reports, colleagues, and customers.
- Build and maintain strong knowledge of Quantcast’s internal sales and services processes, tools and platforms and client facing solutions
- Support client facing conversations
- Lead and develop a new and quickly expanding team
- Recruit, interview, evaluate and hire new team members
- Define team goals, set KPI’s and manage to meet/exceed KPI's required to attain company’s revenue, retention and client satisfaction targets
- Understand and deliver on the needs of our advertisers and drive innovation using a one to many approach across reporting, optimization and education initiatives
- Work closely with product and engineering to develop tools and automation to improve how we serve our small and medium sized advertisers effectively and efficiently
- Oversee and evaluate team performance metrics, deliver coaching and feedback promptly to keep individuals and team on track
- Build strong partnerships, collaborate with other teams and lead cross functional projects
- 8-10 years experience in online advertising with a minimum of 3 years leading teams in Sales or Operations
- Proven track record building new teams in a dynamic environment
- Strong grasp of fundamentals of online advertising processes and technology
- Strong operational and analytical skills and experience
- Experience managing small to medium sized advertisers driving efficiencies at scale
- Highly organized and able to multi-task in an extremely fast paced environment
- Candidate must possess excellent communication skills across all mediums
- Highly motivated and flexible individual with a proven ability to be highly effective in a dynamic environment with periods of constant change.
Quantcast helps create a more personalized digital world. We have built one of the world’s most sophisticated data-intelligence platforms, utilizing big data and machine learning to solve the biggest challenges in marketing and create more rewarding experiences across the digital landscape. Publishers use our insights to better understand audiences and how content resonates with consumers they want to attract and retain. Marketers utilize our understanding of online behavior and our predictive advertising capabilities to reach the customers likeliest to engage with their messages. Consumers see the results of our work in relevant stories and advertisements that create a personalized experience across all of their devices.
Quantcast was honored as a Glassdoor Best Place to Work in 2015 & 2016. To learn more, follow Quantcast on Glassdoor.
Back to top