Sales Development Representative
Quantcast, a revolutionary company focused on media analytics and targeted advertising is growing its Corporate Sales team in Dublin, Ireland. Quantcast seeks entrepreneurial media sales professionals to grow company revenues and acquire new advertisers.
We are building services that will radically change the digital media landscape and we are looking for talented individuals to expand our Corporate Sales team. Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) are responsible for identifying and creating new qualified sales opportunities for their regional Sales Managers. The SDR is responsible for prospecting activities, qualifying active buying interest and developing opportunities.
As an SDR you will work closely with the Sales Managers responsible for bringing in new customers to our corporate sales team. This is a collaborative effort integrating the work of marketing, sales and sales development in an effort to rapidly increase the volume and improve the quality of new business for our company.
This is a great opportunity to gain an education in digital advertising and accelerate your sales career. Our SDRs in this office will work closely with our existing team to help build an exceptional department and set a new standard of excellence as we continue our growth.
- Prospect, educate, qualify, and develop contacts to create sales-ready leads and opportunities
- Work with marketing counterparts to improve our processes and provide feedback
- Interact with prospects via telephone and emailResearch prospects, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts to stimulate opportunity
- Disseminate opportunities to appropriate AE, educating rep as necessary about the opportunity
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objectionsConsistently achieve qualified opportunity quotas to ensure territory revenue objectives
- Provide and accept feedback
- Some experience in a sales environment
- English plus another language - with a preference for Dutch, German or Hebrew
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to work in a high-energy sales team environment; team player
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills
- Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (email, voicemail, MS Office)
- Sales training and Salesforce.com experience a plus
- 4-year College degree required
Quantcast helps create a more personalized digital world. We have built one of the world’s most sophisticated data-intelligence platforms, utilizing big data and machine learning to solve the biggest challenges in marketing and create more rewarding experiences across the digital landscape. Publishers use our insights to better understand audiences and how content resonates with consumers they want to attract and retain. Marketers utilize our understanding of online behavior and our predictive advertising capabilities to reach the customers likeliest to engage with their messages. Consumers see the results of our work in relevant stories and advertisements that create a personalized experience across all of their devices.
Quantcast was honored as a Glassdoor Best Place to Work in 2015 & 2016. To learn more, follow Quantcast on Glassdoor.
Back to top