As a Sales Coordinator you have the opportunity to support a wide range of APAC clients and learn from close partnerships with our Sales & Account Management teams. You will have the chance to grow your skill set and develop through close peer and manager feedback. From the Coordinator position, there are multiple areas you can expand into, depending on your interest.
This is a meaningful role that is directly responsible for meeting orchestration and calendar management, capturing key account conversations, documenting and support communicating next steps for internal meetings, supporting team management activities, team meetings, events, and generally helping our client services teams run more smoothly.
- Work with your teammates to ensure the highest level of service for our advertising partners.
- Build sales presentations and pitch decks for Sales team
- Adhere to industry leading SLAs to get campaigns up and running ahead of time.
- Find optimization and growth opportunities for our advertising campaigns.
- Continuous testing & learning to demonstrate new techniques to drive value for partners
- You will support top regional customers and learn consultation techniques from frontline account managers.
- 1-2 years of experience in an operational role
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Analytical with strong quantitative skills and a strong working knowledge of Excel.
- Ability to multitask, manage, prioritize and produce results quickly.
- Excellent communication skills to effectively report findings and influence change.
- High level of attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
- Salesforce experience preferred
Quantcast owns and operates the world’s largest audience insights and measurement platform on the open internet. Fueled by live data drawn from more than 100 million web and mobile destinations, Quantcast applies machine learning technology to help marketers, publishers, and agencies grow their brands by better understanding and predicting consumer interactions in real-time.
Founded in 2006, Quantcast is headquartered in San Francisco and employs more than 700 employees in over 20 offices across 10 countries. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can be their authentic self.
Back to top