Sales Compensation Manager
- Dallas, TX
Quantcast is seeking a Sales Compensation Manager to assist our global Sales Operations Team. You will collaborate regularly with business leaders and cross-functional teams including finance, sales and sales operations. You will oversee, develop, recommend, and implement improved or new, compensation plan policies. Working with the various teams, guiding insights, as well as aligning business and best practices to drive the desired outcomes.
- Working in collaboration with management, you will ensure accurate compensation drivers, quota targets and attainment.
- Provide data and analytics from various system resources.
- Work with various internal teams to develop, implement and change compensation plans as necessary.
- Ability to organize and summarize large volumes of detailed information.
- Analyze and review inquiries and exemption requests regarding commission payouts and plans.
- Ensure commission plans are administered effectively and accurately according to the commission policy.
- Work with various systems used internally to gather global commission data.
- Own all reporting for the Sales and Sales Ops team by acting as the go-to expert for sales compensation.
- ~8 years of experience in Sales Compensation, Finance, or Sales Operations
- Experience in compensation design and administration
- Experience using CRM such as Salesforce
- Experience with Xactly Compensation System
- Prep, adit and calculate monthly, quarterly, annual commissions and bonuses
- Proactive and results oriented; self-started with positive attitude
- Solid understanding of sales and sales operations
- Ability to present to and influence senior leaders in sales, marketing and executive management
- Advanced proficiency in Excel; knowledge of SQL or other query language for data pulls preferred
Quantcast helps create a more personalized digital world. We have built one of the world’s most sophisticated data-intelligence platforms, utilizing big data and machine learning to solve the biggest challenges in marketing and create more rewarding experiences across the digital landscape. Publishers use our insights to better understand audiences and how content resonates with consumers they want to attract and retain. Marketers utilize our understanding of online behavior and our predictive advertising capabilities to reach the customers likeliest to engage with their messages. Consumers see the results of our work in relevant stories and advertisements that create a personalized experience across all of their devices.
Quantcast was honored as a Glassdoor Best Place to Work in 2016. To learn more, follow Quantcast on Glassdoor.
Quantcast is an advertising technology company and the creator of an innovative intelligent audience platform that empowers brands, agencies and publishers to know and grow their audiences online. Our solutions are leveling the playing field for our customers when it comes to effectively reaching audiences online and helping them power a thriving free and open internet for everyone. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Francisco, Quantcast has employees in 20 offices across 10 countries.
We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can be their authentic self. We work to ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Back to top