Revenue Assurance Associate
The Revenue Assurance Associate’s main responsibility is to ensure the revenue integrity of Quantcast through their deal review and approval. They will be the Finance representative in supporting Sales, Client Services and Legal in facilitating deal closure efforts and ensuring compliance with revenue recognition accounting standards. This includes confirming deals are compliant with Quantcast’s best business practices and policies. Additionally, the Revenue Assurance Associate will be responsible for educating the Sales team on approval procedures and finding solutions for complex booking scenarios. The role will also include various ad hoc projects that will include improvements to the order to cash process as well as more regular tasks such as assisting with audit requirements and liaising with our outsourcing partners.
- Understanding and applying Quantcast’s policies with regard to pricing and insertion order requirements to Media Plan review and approval process
- Application of revenue recognition guidelines to insertion order and media plan review
- Credit check and sign-off on orders
- POC for third party partners work instruction and management of media plan review and approval
- Revenue Point of Contact for audit requests
- Liaise with internal and external auditors with a view to fulfilling audit requirements
- Train Sales team and Account Coordinators on revenue recognition responsibilities and internal policies
- Provide guidance on best practices for optimum order set up
- Support revenue analysts with month-end close procedures
- Support revenue analysts with the initial fulfillment and invoicing process
- Explore system improvements in Salesforce
- Observe and recommend process improvements related to field submissions, order entry, deal approval, IO booking requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, finance or related field, and ACA, CPA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent qualification is preferable; Strong applicable internal experience may be valued similarly to a degree in accounting or finance.
- Excel (logical/reference formulas, pivot tables), SFDC and Oracle experience a plus, GAAP, relevant revenue experience in the online/digital media industry, Online advertising experience and familiarity with SOX compliance
- High energy, ability to work with autonomy, self starter, process oriented but ability to be creative when needed.
- Familiarity with Ad Reporting, SFDC, Docusign
Quantcast helps create a more personalized digital world. We have built one of the world’s most sophisticated data-intelligence platforms, utilizing big data and machine learning to solve the biggest challenges in marketing and create more rewarding experiences across the digital landscape. Publishers use our insights to better understand audiences and how content resonates with consumers they want to attract and retain. Marketers utilize our understanding of online behavior and our predictive advertising capabilities to reach the customers likeliest to engage with their messages. Consumers see the results of our work in relevant stories and advertisements that create a personalized experience across all of their devices.
Quantcast was honored as a Glassdoor Best Place to Work in 2015 & 2016. To learn more, follow Quantcast on Glassdoor.
Back to top