Regional Account Director
- Chicago, IL
Quantcast is hiring a Regional Account Director to work on the Account Management team in our Chicago office.
As the real-time pulse of the Internet, Quantcast runs the world’s largest AI-driven insights and measurement platform directly quantifying over 100 million web destinations. Using machine learning to drive human learning, Quantcast provides brand marketers and publishers with meaningful audience insights, predictive targeting and measurement solutions across the customer journey.
As a Regional Account Director, you will oversee a team that is responsible for ensuring success of currently running business. You and your team will deliver world-class customer support in order to exceed expectations of retaining and growing the business. You will nurture new partnerships and consult with clients to uncover their business needs and how our products can grow their business.
- Develop your team as the main point of contact for servicing clients & resolving client issues in a timely manner in cooperation with the Sales team
- Provide strategic direction to help clients’ address their business challenges with recommendations backed up with proven data/insight/results
- Develop and execute account strategy that will maximize the amount of advertiser spend with Quantcast
- Leads high performing Account Managers through acquisition of product knowledge, consultative up-selling skills, client messaging, strategic conversation and negotiation skills, and navigation tactics to address customer objectives and problems
- Serve as a liaison to clients regarding new product launches and advertising opportunities while ensuring that clients are satisfied with their business growth
- 10+ years of media agency experience
- People management experience
- Deep understanding of programmatic, attribution, and the overall digital advertising landscape
- Extraordinary communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Demonstrated ability of building positive relationships with key buyers/clients within the industry
- Experience in both agency and ad tech environments
- Experience leading media planners and/or account managers
Quantcast is an audience intelligence and measurement company headquartered in San Francisco. Combining machine learning, a privacy-by-design approach, and live data drawn from more than 100 million online destinations, Quantcast provides software, information and advertising services for marketers, publishers and advertising agencies worldwide. Founded in 2006, Quantcast has employees in 20 offices across 10 countries.
We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can be their authentic self. We work to ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Back to top