Recruiting Coordinator (contract)
- Dublin, Ireland
Are you an organised scheduler with proven attention to detail? Do you thrive in fast-paced, dynamic environments? Do you love knowing your work is directly impacting the growth and success of your company? Quantcast is hiring a Recruiting Coordinator on a 10-month contract to work on our Talent Acquisition team in our Dublin office.
As the real-time pulse of the Internet, Quantcast uses machine learning to drive human learning. We’ve built one of the largest computing infrastructures on the planet, collecting a constant stream of data from over 100 billion events a day, across 100+ million directly-measured destinations. Quantcast provides brand marketers and publishers with meaningful audience insights, predictive targeting and measurement solutions across the customer journey.
In this role, you will play an integral role in providing an excellent candidate experience, while juggling multiple priorities and projects behind the scenes. You will facilitate all stages of the recruiting cycle. You will craft streamlined internal processes to make the team a faster, more agile organisation.
What you'll do:
- Schedule a high volume of interviews for candidates with speed and efficiency in multiple office locations
- Greet candidates onsite and host them throughout their onsite interview (once we return to working from the office)
- Develop recruiting processes, including refining the scheduling workflow and generating new ideas for better sourcing and recruiting practices
- Update and audit records in applicant tracking system and provide accurate pipeline reports to key partners
- Handle new employee onboarding experience, including communicating first day expectations and ensuring changes are updated to internal partners
- Provide general support to Recruiting and special projects as needed
What you already have:
- 1+ year experience in coordination, administrative or recruiting support role
- Detail oriented & highly organised individual with experience to multitask, prioritise and handle work time effectively
- Sense of urgency in a dynamic, high-volume environment
- Strong communication skills
- Exceptional teammate who loves to bring new ideas to the table
- Experience using Lever or other applicant tracking systems
- Experience using Good Time Scheduling or any other scheduling programs
Quantcast is an audience intelligence and measurement company headquartered in San Francisco. Combining machine learning, a privacy-by-design approach, and live data drawn from more than 100 million online destinations, Quantcast provides software, information and advertising services for marketers, publishers and advertising agencies worldwide. Founded in 2006, Quantcast has employees in 20 offices across 10 countries.
We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can be their authentic self. We work to ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Back to top